Marsh v Charnley

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
AdamMac

Marsh v Charnley

Post by AdamMac »

This is a topic that has started on another forum (marsh going to cardiff and charnley not) and I wondered what we all think on here. Personally, I think Charnley is the better player, with the better attributes but I get the feeling that madge doesn't see it this way as Marsh seems to be getting more of a chance. Or is it a last chance saloon for marsh? as I don't think he's had a new contract and obviously charnley has, so madge wants to see more of marsh to determain if he deserves a new contract.

all confused.com

Anyway, I have it on very good authority that gleeson took part in a full on contact training session this week but no sign of big stu...
Kittwazzer

Re: Marsh v Charnley

Post by Kittwazzer »

Adam. How does the poster know Charnley isn't in the squad? Far as I know, it hasn't been announced yet!
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

He doesn't Kitt as far as I know but saying that as I mentioned in the post Marsh does seem to get more of a chance at the minute than Charnley.

Personally I think neither will be in the 17 anyway. I think we'll go with this -

SAM
GOULDING
GLEESON
CARMONT
AMOS
DEACON
TOMMY
PRESCOTT
MIKE MAC
LIMA
HOFFMAN
FARRELL/JOEL
LOCKERS

COLEY
MOSSOP
JOEL/FARRELL
HANSEN/TUSON

I think the 17th/18th spot will be between hansen and tuson. Just my opinion obviously.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Kittwazzer wrote:Adam. How does the poster know Charnley isn't in the squad? Far as I know, it hasn't been announced yet!
She's always been spot on with other info she posts. Insider?
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

My thoughts are Charnley as first choice over Marsh.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Charnley played v Saints tonight.
doc

Post by doc »

Charnley for me as well.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

If you have access to selection information. The first team squad IIRC goes up on Weds and if a reserve team is selected beforehand then that adds further proof.

It is correct BTW
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

well this throws the cat amonst the pigeons! the poster who correctly said charnley wasn't in the squad has just said Charnley is now STARTING on the LEFT WING.

Does this mean AMOS or possibly Deacon have pulled out late?
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Amos