question????

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cockney

question????

Post by cockney »

well you can tell im getting excited,counting down the minutes,but been thinking,i watch the game through cherry and red coloured spectacles,think all our players are great,but we have had gods playing for us,know its a hard one,but,what players of the current team do you think are good enough or have the potential,to get into a greatest wigan side of all time,told you it was hard
The Hoff

Re: question????

Post by The Hoff »

Sam Tomkins.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Pat and Sam are obvious choices, but i dont think lockers and joel can be overlooked as both were pivotal for us last season the former being a linch pin since the depature of farrell in my eyes.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Lockers! First name on the team sheet every game for me.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

exile in Tiger country wrote:Lockers! First name on the team sheet every game for me.
Great player, but ahead of Hanley, not IMO.
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Hmm people say pat. But who are you going to leave out - Offiah or Boston?

Sam could get into a greatest team - but only when he has had another 7-10 years of outstanding performances. Frankly, this team has the potential to be a new generation of great Wiganers, but we will see in a few years.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I'm with Mike on this one, nobody in the current team has earned the right to displace any of my "Dream Team"; not yet anyway.

Sam might get there in 10 years or so - but he's got a long way to go to beat Edwards at #6 or Rads at #1.