Grattan Stadium Double Header

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Grattan Stadium Double Header

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan Warriors travel across the Pennines on Sunday for their second Engage Super League game of the new season as the Warriors face Bradford Bulls, 3pm kick off.

Wigan will assess the fitness of Paul Deacon who received a bang in the opening exchanges in Cardiff as well as Stuart Fielden who missed the game through injury. Utility back Amos Roberts is likely to come back into contention after he missed Saturday as his Wife gave birth to a new baby boy.

The RFL have today named the referee for the game, Phil Bentham will take charge.

Warriors fans can purchase tickets and coach travel in advance from the DW Stadium Ticket Office by calling 0871 66 33 552 and online Click Here

Adult terracing £15, Student terracing £10 and Children and OAP's terracing £5 whilst Coach Travel is priced at £12 for Adults and £11 for Members and Concessions.

At the conclusion of the first team game Bradford Bulls Under 20's will take on Wigan Warriors Under 20's in the first game of the new Reserve season. This fixture kicks off at 5.30pm

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
white elephant

Re: Grattan Stadium Double Header

Post by white elephant »

Take it your going in the car then! :D
WIGAN TILL I DIE

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

white elephant wrote:Take it your going in the car then! :D
Still thinking bout it WE, got a heavy cold & need to be shut for next week as having some treatment in hosp & can't have it if I have any infections no matter how small :(
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
pedro

Post by pedro »

white elephant wrote:Take it your going in the car then! :D
You driving again?....we will be in the same place if you want to meet us there.
NathanCroucher

Post by NathanCroucher »

I usually go in a car to away games at Bradford but I am getting the train from Sheffield on Sunday, What is the best way to get to Odsal from the centre of Bradford? Do any mad hatters walk it or is there a bus?

Cheers

Nathan
Lovers Come & Go But I Will Always Have My Wigan Rugby.
D0gz0fWar

Post by D0gz0fWar »

To get from Bradford centre to odsal.

Get to the interchange i think its Stand A and get the 363
Bradford to Huddersfield, and get off at Odsal Top (just ask the driver) it should take about 10 mins (if you walk - good luck)
NathanCroucher

Post by NathanCroucher »

Thanks mate.
Lovers Come & Go But I Will Always Have My Wigan Rugby.
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

Yeah Pedro, i will see you there. I know where you will be, at the back causing trouble!! :lol: :lol:
WIGAN TILL I DIE

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Does anyone know any coach company that is staying late for the reserves game?