Propaganda campaign in full swing Mick potter!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_forever1985

Propaganda campaign in full swing Mick potter!

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 400504.stm

Mick Potter says he's worried about wigans "questionable" tackling
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
cpwigan

Re: Propaganda campaign in full swing Mick potter!

Post by cpwigan »

:evil: This what happens when you sit back and do not defend yourself. Potter's comments are a disgrace and borderline libel IMO.

If Wigan were rubbish and bottom of the league not a complain. Success brings jealousy and hatred. We have to stop pretending otherwise.

RL Family My Arse

The Wigan fans at Bradford need to give Potter hell

wiggydoran

Post by wiggydoran »

so basically we are cheating coz we are using tactics that will help us win the game!!!! WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!!

I had some repect for potter after he screwed saints over and did not win anything with them.

that as just gone down the drain!
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Well if the idiots at Red Hall had any backbone, he would be hauled up in front of them and asked to justify his comments, and be fined for bringing the game into disrepute, and for questioning the officials decisions.
As we have not been penalised for these "questionable techniques" surely he is accusing the officials of cheating, or does his caveat of "it is sometimes difficult to see on the field" allow this sort of slander?

Mr Lenegan. defend our club!
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
LooseHead

Post by LooseHead »

Potter bleats like a sheep in the lead up to every time Wigan play his side. The ethics arguement is classy : the only ethic he will have is the same as madge - you do what you can to win within the rules of the game. Wigan go out to do that and rightly get penalised when they push rules too far, everything else is within the rules so both sides can, and should do it.

Problem for Potter is that his ability, the conditioning and techniques of his players and his desire to win isn't up to the job : his time at saints evidences that.

Basically a simple guy trying to sound smart : not good.
OJ

Post by OJ »

He obviously spent too much time with John Wilkin last year :o
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

RJ

Post by RJ »

Terrible thing jealousy. Perfectly normal people sink to unbelievable depths because of it Mr Potter and you it would appear are one of them.
BriH

Post by BriH »

Yeh, he should look at himself and the "questionable" tackling he left behind at Saints i.e. Wilkin who should have warned by the RFL for trying to influence the Ref.
Funny, the only people who twine are the bad losers.
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

Right that's it, I am going to hurl abuse at Mick Potter on Sunday.

What a dik head, what we are doing is what the Aussies have been doing for years and that's why they're so good, but I suppose being a second rate coach he wouldn't know that.

Absolute pillock I want him abused on Sunday people.

I also find it hillarious that their website have gone with the whole 'Harry Potter' theme. Well done, his surname is Potter and you've linked it to a little teenage Wizard :eusa2:
Up The Mont!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

TonyIdol wrote:Right that's it, I am going to hurl abuse at Mick Potter on Sunday.

What a dik head, what we are doing is what the Aussies have been doing for years and that's why they're so good, but I suppose being a second rate coach he wouldn't know that.

Absolute pillock I want him abused on Sunday people.

I also find it hillarious that their website have gone with the whole 'Harry Potter' theme. Well done, his surname is Potter and you've linked it to a little teenage Wizard :eusa2:
Brian Potter would be apt
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame