MELBOURNE STORM

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Stormfan

Re: MELBOURNE STORM

Post by Stormfan »

josie andrews wrote:
Stormfan wrote:Something really shocking happened tonight folks.
:angry:
STORM LOST. :angry:
We must be playing in tandem :wink:
I think so too Josie.
It is a strange feeling when my team loses.Not something I am used to. :(
Last season in the 2 games we beat the cowboys the total score was 92-18. This was the first time in 9 games that they have beaten us.
Stormfan

Post by Stormfan »

WOOHOO STORM were great tonight. We thrashed the doggies. We scored our first try in grand style 49 seconds into the first half.BILLY was MOM..(Man of Match) He made 171 metres. We took our foot off the pedal with 9 min to go and they scored a try to make the score abit respectable..
Final score was 30-16.
Now we have moved from 6th to 2nd.
I`m glad we didn`t play in tandem with Wigan this week Josie. :)
bourbon_rat

Post by bourbon_rat »

Duffie's opening try was just in front of the 'Ratpack' & kicked off an excellent evening.Gutted they let in a couple of soft 2nd half tries,but that just means..............
There's room for improvement :cool:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite
and furthermore always carry a small snake
- W C Fields
Stormfan

Post by Stormfan »

Hope we thrash those slippery little succours on Sunday. haynewreck will be getting another lesson off BILLY in how to be a Superstar fullback. :)
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Stormfan wrote:WOOHOO STORM were great tonight. We thrashed the doggies. We scored our first try in grand style 49 seconds into the first half.BILLY was MOM..(Man of Match) He made 171 metres. We took our foot off the pedal with 9 min to go and they scored a try to make the score abit respectable..
Final score was 30-16.
Now we have moved from 6th to 2nd.
I`m glad we didn`t play in tandem with Wigan this week Josie. :)
That was an exceptional performance,the score actually flatters the Dogs.Smith and Slater in particular were outstanding,but everyone played their part.
Stormfan

Post by Stormfan »

Well the great news first..BILLY has signed on to STORM for another 4 yrs. WOOHOO
STORM were awesome against the worms today..38-0
BILLY gave the haynewreck a fullback lesson AGAIN.
CAMMY played like a true champion and the rest of the team put in for the full 80 mins.
WE ARE TOP OF THE LADDER. Sure looks good from up here. :)
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Missed the game Storm, but a fantastic result. Good news for you about Billy :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
bourbon_rat

Post by bourbon_rat »

Thanx Josie
Pretty boring game

N O T
Heritage round & it was fantastic to see all the players in those 1998 style tops,(with collars) & the players names on the back.From 1 to 17 they all put in tonight :eusa2:
Not sure what the problem is at Wigan the last few games but making them watch the Storm v Eels game would be an instructive lesson in TEAM DYNAMICS :wink:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite
and furthermore always carry a small snake
- W C Fields
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

bourbon_rat wrote:Thanx Josie
Pretty boring game

N O T
Heritage round & it was fantastic to see all the players in those 1998 style tops,(with collars) & the players names on the back.From 1 to 17 they all put in tonight :eusa2:
Not sure what the problem is at Wigan the last few games but making them watch the Storm v Eels game would be an instructive lesson in TEAM DYNAMICS :wink:
Hey hope you're okay :) Storm has told me that she has to give me a hug off you when she comes over :) so I'll give her a kiss for you :D x

We'll pick up, fingers crossed, & hopefully get back firing this next week. Though I can see HKR being on a high after beating Leeds yesterday. Much like Catalan after beating Warrington!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Stormfan

Post by Stormfan »

How did number 5 go in the race Josie? :D