Go on Stevo!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
kitt green warriors

Go on Stevo!

Post by kitt green warriors »

if you have sky I urge you to watch Stevo and Stuart Barnes on the cross code debate on sky anytime. All I can say is "Go on Stevo"!, sticking up for this game of ours and he destroys Stuart Barnes, quite funny as well.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
ancientnloyal

Re: Go on Stevo!

Post by ancientnloyal »

https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
yoda warrior

Post by yoda warrior »

well done stevo! unfortunately, barnes's first comments at the beginning are true and until the world governing bodies of rl acknowledge it, we will always lose good players to union and will be viewed as second rate by casual sports fans.
kitt green warriors

Post by kitt green warriors »

just been watching the online version and sky have cut half of it out, why do they do this.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Saw the initial broadcast, and I thought Stevo was brilliant here, very accurate, spoken well, and he potrayed our game with true feeling.
Apart from his initial comment about players leaving to union, Barnes hardly made a valid statement.
I loved it when Stevo just said "Barnes", he never hinted at using his Christian name.
Stevo prove he is League through and throught and dislikes union with a vengence. A man after my own heart.
Rugby League, the greatest game of all, and I do agree Stevo.
Very well done that man.
OJ

Post by OJ »

That Stuart Barnes has a face I could punch all day
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

OJ wrote:That Stuart Barnes has a face I could punch all day
:lol: Wouldnt we all have loved to have played against him.
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Just finished reading Stevo's book.

A great read, very funny and shows his passion for Rugby League.