Huddersfield Attack

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

Huddersfield Attack

Post by cpwigan »

Very impressive IMO fluent lots of options genuinely available for the ball.
ancientnloyal

Re: Huddersfield Attack

Post by ancientnloyal »

cpwigan wrote:Very impressive IMO fluent lots of options genuinely available for the ball.
Thats what you get when you release Kevin Brown from his chains. We were holding him back.

But yes, very good and they're doing it without 'superstar' or 'named' players - if you know what I mean. Well drilled. Should be fun next Friday
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

ancientnloyal wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Very impressive IMO fluent lots of options genuinely available for the ball.
Thats what you get when you release Kevin Brown from his chains. We were holding him back.

But yes, very good and they're doing it without 'superstar' or 'named' players - if you know what I mean. Well drilled. Should be fun next Friday
Brough is controlling the show at Huddersfield, been very impressed with his in-play kicking game, something totally lacking at Wigan.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Panchitta Marra wrote: Brough is controlling the show at Huddersfield, been very impressed with his in-play kicking game, something totally lacking at Wigan.
Perhaps we need to take a leaf out of Agar's coaching manual and try to cripple him or remove his head every time he touches the ball.

The above comment was not intended to be taken seriously. :)
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Wes

Post by Wes »

Brough is awesome seriously underrated in my books, huddersfield have a slick attack very similar to ours actually lots of options and 2nd and even 3rd phase rugby good to watch.

P.S keep the faith guys if we control the ruck and turn huddersfield over on friday night (granted it will be hard) then what message does that send out in our depleted state, roll on finch earning a starting spot because guaranteed if teams keep hitting tomkinis and thinking he is the only threat finchy and richards will have a field day!