Has Gleason gone

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Has Gleason gone

Post by ian.birchall »

to the Priory??
Everything has gone very quiet on the sacking front and I just wonder if Lenighan is trying to get more value out of his £100k by making another effort to sober our drunk up?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Kiwiseddon

Re: Has Gleason gone

Post by Kiwiseddon »

There are people on here, (CPWigan etc) who have stated that's he's gone. I don't think CP would state it unless he knew it was true.
What I can't work out is why the club have not commented yet. I think there will be a twist to this tale yet and I wouldn't be surprised if a stint in rehab and a last chance are on the cards. I may be massively wrong though.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Kiwiseddon wrote:There are people on here, (CPWigan etc) who have stated that's he's gone. I don't think CP would state it unless he knew it was true.
What I can't work out is why the club have not commented yet. I think there will be a twist to this tale yet and I wouldn't be surprised if a stint in rehab and a last chance are on the cards. I may be massively wrong though.
Nice to see you on t'site as well as t'stand. I am of course old enough to be retired and on the site in the middle of the day but what's your excuse at 12.24, ah yes lunch break of course :)
I am more than a little worried about how we will fare against Danny Brough on Friday but at least with it being on Sky we will save a small fortune by not paying the outrageous prices at the Galpharm even though Isaacs dad lives on the moors only some 5 miles from that ground.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

ian.birchall wrote:
Kiwiseddon wrote:There are people on here, (CPWigan etc) who have stated that's he's gone. I don't think CP would state it unless he knew it was true.
Nice to see you on t'site as well as t'stand. I am of course old enough to be retired and on the site in the middle of the day but what's your excuse at 12.24, ah yes lunch break of course :)
I am more than a little worried about how we will fare against Danny Brough on Friday but at least with it being on Sky we will save a small fortune by not paying the outrageous prices at the Galpharm even though Isaacs dad lives on the moors only some 5 miles from that ground.
If I didn'tknow you better Ian I'd think you were suggesting that I don't work!!! I'm currently on my days off and when you saw me at the Hull game I'd finished work at 0730hrs that morning. I was a little delirious. Shift work is a killer!!
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
bruno

Post by bruno »

says in the sun today he may resume his career irish rugby union connacht
bruno
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

bruno wrote:says in the sun today he may resume his career irish rugby union connacht
bruno
Isn't that where Mike Forshaw is on the coaching staff?
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

bruno wrote:says in the sun today he may resume his career irish rugby union connacht
bruno
Really don't think Ireland is the country for Gleeson!!!! :o
"K"

Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

If Wigan sack Gleeson is he a free agent or are Wigan still eligable to receive a transfer fee.
Why sack him and loose out on money if he was sold to another club.
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

He has not gone thats why the club have made no announcement!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Other than legal issues that need sorting, Gleeson has gone.

He is not in Australia either