Surround Sound

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
kitt green warriors

Surround Sound

Post by kitt green warriors »

We have a Lg plasma Tv and by order of the wife the surround sound I want has to be Lg to match, so my question is does anybody know a good LG surround sound and also do you have to buy something to make normal tv come through the surround sound. Ta in advance.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
gpartin

Re: Surround Sound

Post by gpartin »

Haven't I already seen an answer to this? Get yourself to Tesco mate, last time I was in there they had a few LG surround sound systems and they often have things reduced in there, ex display and stuff
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Also if you work out how to connect it to a computer then let me know please, can play films through USB and connect to the net for youtube and stuff but apparently there's a way of setting up a fancy network so you can stream directly from your computer.

Cheers

PS I'd had it two days and Sky randomly rang up and gave me 7 months free HD :)
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

kitt green warriors

there was a reply off medlocke then it disappeared.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

1 or 2 other posts have also gone,

if you get an A/V receiver and a 6 speaker set, you can your TV/SKY/DVD/Blu-Ray/VHS/Xbox/Ps3 all plugged in bit you also get radio built in yo might even be able to run PC through one as well.

whatever you decide on check out this site, have these for over 15 years for hifi and A/V equipment, they do some reet proper tasty deals

http://www.richersounds.com/products/ho ... -receivers
kitt green warriors

reading up on surround sound, is this DTS a must or would I not notice the difference.Ta.