I want Wigan to be more like St Helens

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

I want Wigan to be more like St Helens

Post by ian.birchall »

and tell all their injured players who are likely to be in the GB squad, Radlinski, Carney, Newton, Farrell, Orr?,that they are not playing but instead are being sent now to the surgeons table then at least we start next year with a fully fit squad and then perhaps we will not be Played 6 Won 2 Drawn 1 Lost 3 at the start of the season. :roll:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
fazisgill

Re: I want Wigan to be more li...

Post by fazisgill »

none of our lads would chicken out of playing for team GB millward up to his usual tricks :wink:
ian.birchall

Re: I want Wigan to be mor...

Post by ian.birchall »

fazisgill, exactly my point, our lads won't drop out until made to do so by the club. One question, why is your name not fazisBRILL?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:

ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

DougStand, its not the couple of games, you have obviously written off the final, but the delay in getting them operated on which is the problem. They could already have been sliced and diced but we are waiting for the end of the Tri-Nations on November 27th or whenever, losing 6/7 weeks recovery time which will eat into the team at the start of Superleague 10.

warrior till i die

Re: I want Wigan to be more li...

Post by warrior till i die »

I dont want us to be more like stains because we dont have gamblers and druggies in our team.
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

Warrior til i die i couldnt of said it better my self!
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

DougStand, agree that the GB team is unlikely to have either Orr or Carney and on Radlinskis' performances this season he should not be in either, only going on what Radders said on Sky before the Leeds match when he said that for the past umpteen weeks he had not done any training because of injury, he had just been playing, daft if you ask me.
I see on Teletext tonight that Penrith Panthers agree with me in that they have refused their NZ players permission to come to Europe, they say they can play in NZ this Saturday but then they must have the operations they need straight away then they are fit for next season.
Interestingly enough they have said nothing like that to their Aussie test team players, nothing like being biased in your own favour, just like Stains are.

the grinch

Post by the grinch »

farell did this last year played for GB and stuff wigan! well its wigan who pay the wages and if the players are not 100% fit they should not play! and none of the wigan players are 100%fit so just for a change let some other team run there players into the ground while we watch! then we can all say how unlucky we where and how much closer we are to the aussies!! i love rugby league especially wigan but has anyone else noticed something missing for the last couple of seasons TROPHIES!!! stuff GB lets get wigan some glory first.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

didn`t know saints had any GB players in there team???????????????????? LOL
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Yeah but there plan doesnt always work, i cant say keiron cunningham has exactly played well this season, plus wigan are a club who want to say well we have however many players in the gb squad, but some iwgan glory would be nice for a change!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3