So you still want Feka ?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

Re: So you still want Feka ?

Post by Kittwazzer »

Considering the shambles that is Salford at present, its a bit unfair to compare his condition now to when he was with us!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Kittwazzer wrote:Considering the shambles that is Salford at present, its a bit unfair to compare his condition now to when he was with us!
And yet you damn Finch :eusa16: :eusa16: :eusa16:

Hypocrite :tong1: :wink:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:Considering the shambles that is Salford at present, its a bit unfair to compare his condition now to when he was with us!

Totally different scenario. For all his shortcomings, we never doubted his commitment to Wigan. If Finch can demonstrate that, I will be more than happy!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Kittwazzer wrote:
cpwigan wrote:

Totally different scenario. For all his shortcomings, we never doubted his commitment to Wigan. If Finch can demonstrate that, I will be more than happy!
Whilst it is early days for Finch I have yet to see anything to prove he is deserving of a first team place on current form. Maybe the old Storm connections saw him jump start into the first team without any pre-season or u20 matches?
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

Shame.

I did fear his conditioning would fall by the wayside.

I think Lima is obviously the better option - he just needs to clean up his brain explosion dirty play to avoid his current ratio of 3/8 banned games.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

weststand-rich wrote:Shame.

I think Lima is obviously the better option - he just needs to clean up his brain explosion dirty play to avoid his current ratio of 3/8 banned games.
Looks like another ban for Lima after the KR players decided to start throwing punches for nothing again.
Feka did well for Salford on Saturday.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

exile in Tiger country wrote:

Looks like another ban for Lima after the KR players decided to start throwing punches for nothing again.
All Lima has to do is stop going in low as third man then the opposition wont throw punches his way and it doesnt go on report.
When will this bloke learn the errors of his ways.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Panchitta Marra wrote:

All Lima has to do is stop going in low as third man then the opposition wont throw punches his way and it doesnt go on report.
When will this bloke learn the errors of his ways.
I trust that was a tongue in cheek comment?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

I watched Salford on Saturday with the specific aim of thinking about this post. He was fine going forward and came up with two good offloads in the tackle. He also played better being sandwiched around the brak to give him a break.

Were my comments about his defensive fraility fair. Definately. It's not even a fitness issue really - he's just not mobile.

Feka conceded 3 red-hot clangers and in a tight game they would/could have cost. All related to his speed in the defensive line. The first 2 were caused by not getting back and not being square at the PTB. Both gave away cheap terrority. The last error cost Salford a try - Bradfords try after the break came directly from space created when Diskin nipped around him and into the hole he should have been covering at the PTB.

Having said this though - Lima's brain explosions are turning into atomic drops. Is he trying to go back home with Madge and get an early release??