Hypocritical Gary Hethrington ?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

Hypocritical Gary Hethrington ?

Post by cpwigan »

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyleague ... ml&BID=480

One rule for Leeds, one for the rest :wink:
gpartin

Re: Hypocritical Gary Hethrington ?

Post by gpartin »

Of course, its always been the case. Did they appeal when he took Sam's head off last year?

One thing I have often thought is what would happen if a player refused to pay a fine to the RFL and got a solicitor involved if they disagreed with a bad decision? I don't suppose the £300 fine is that much to top earners but for the lowest paid its a hell of a lot of money. If I was a player on 25k and I was fined I'd be tempted to take legal advice since they are contracted by their clubs and not by the RFL. On the flip side if a player was injured due to a dangerous tackle and insufficient punishment was given what rights would the injured player have to either press charges or challenge the decision? Also can clubs withold wages for periods of suspension? The disciplinary committee shows the RFL up as the Mickey Mouse organisation that it is.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

wiganwarriordave

Post by wiganwarriordave »

gpartin wrote:The disciplinary committee shows the RFL up as the Mickey Mouse organisation that it is.
:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
deancartwright1990

Post by deancartwright1990 »

short and sweet i think he is an absolute t*t