Nathan Brown opens his gob

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
the winky one

Nathan Brown opens his gob

Post by the winky one »

I see that Nathan Balboa(sorry Brown) has been spouting his mouth off again about getting his players to take revenge if referees
don't protect them...He really should keep quiet, he is going to cause more friction with silly statements like that... DOH!! :eusa17: :eusa4: :eusa4:
Kittwazzer

Re: Nathan Brown opens his gob

Post by Kittwazzer »

Yep, I read that as well. Apparently, Ryan Bailey (who else?) went in late on Kevin Brown then picked him up and punched him. O'Donnell ran in to stop it and got a red card as well.

According to Brown, O'Donnell should have knocked Bailey out cold. I disagree. He should have ripped his head off and shit down his neck!

I can say that on here but Brown should be more careful in the media!
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

That's very violent of you kitwazzer....but true... :look:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Kittwazzer wrote:Yep, I read that as well. Apparently, Ryan Bailey (who else?) went in late on Kevin Brown then picked him up and punched him. O'Donnell ran in to stop it and got a red card as well.

According to Brown, O'Donnell should have knocked Bailey out cold. I disagree. He should have ripped his head off and shit down his neck!

Maybe Hansen could have done part of that task to Bailey! :roll:
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Cheeky!! :D :D
BriH

Post by BriH »

The bit that interested me was the fact that he said the "the coaches meetings we go to are a waste of time" - now that's something I do agree with!
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

Kittwazzer wrote:Yep, I read that as well. Apparently, Ryan Bailey (who else?) went in late on Kevin Brown then picked him up and punched him. O'Donnell ran in to stop it and got a red card as well.

:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
Stormfan

Post by Stormfan »

the winky one wrote:I see that Nathan Balboa(sorry Brown) has been spouting his mouth off again about getting his players to take revenge if referees
don't protect them...He really should keep quiet, he is going to cause more friction with silly statements like that... DOH!! :eusa17: :eusa4: :eusa4:
he even started this caper when he was coaching(badly I must say)the dragqueens.He just doesn`t like losing to a far better team.He told his players to try and beat Storm any way they could
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

He sounds like a big girl
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Wonder what his excuse for Good Friday will be?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09