Ben Cockayne in bother again

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

Ben Cockayne in bother again

Post by Kittwazzer »

Apparently, he left his wallet in a taxi then wrote on a mate's Facebook wall “u owe me a quid an the p*** c*** that has got my wallet in his car owes me about 100”

Nothing surprises me about this creep!
josie andrews

Re: Ben Cockayne in bother again

Post by josie andrews »

Where is the proof that he is in bother if he has said it on a facbook page?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

In this age of political correctness etc, this sort of comment is much worse than what Ryan Bailey tweeted, IMO.
Bailey posted some jokes about the Japanese Tsunami. Which, as inappropriate and tasteless as they were, it more an act of total stupidity. This form of racial abuse from Cockayne isn't called for and he should be made an example of. If he was a Prem. footballer or another figure that is prominent in the wider public, he'd have already been hung drawn and quartered by the media.
It'll be interesting to see what the gutless RFL do about this, as well as Hull KR.
It was disgraceful enough that he wasn't imprisoned for the vicious assault that he committed a while ago, but to remain in employment with Hull KR, made a mockery of the judicial system and his employers ethics.
I think there'll be many people watching and waiting to see what, if anything, happens with this latest furore. My guess will be a fine and a slap on the wrists. :angry:

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

A poster on SLF is on Cockayne's Friends List. Apparently, this post took place some weeks ago and despite numerous people telling him to remove it before the media saw it, he ignored them and left it on. He deserves all he gets!
Wes

Post by Wes »

Another wasted talent, shame really with the right personal manager he could be a good player, just seems not to be a good person!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Thanks cp, didn't know what source it was from other than facebook.

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I read it in today's Mirror!
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Scumbag still played today though.
KR are immoral
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09