Brian Carney should appear on Richard and Judy

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
kt4ever_1

Re: Brian Carney should ap...

Post by kt4ever_1 »

I think carney would be good on the Paul O'gardey show!!!
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Carney would make a great commentator, he could take over from eddie and stevo! Make shows more interesting!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Kathy

Re: Brian Carney should appear...

Post by Kathy »

I don't suppose there'll be any rugby league players on anything ever. Although if Brian did more presenting and commentating on the rugby, that'd do. But I'm hoping he won't retire for ages so someone else to replace Eddie and Stevo in the meantime would be good too.

My dad says someone told him Andy Farrell was on morning TV earlier this week, but I don't know if that's true, probably just local news or summat. But it would be quite big for rugby league if he was sat chatting to Fern Britton on This Morning or something like that, although not particularly exciting. If a league player is going to get on TV, maybe they should aim for something better than This Morning or Richard & Judy.

I'm going to continue my campaign to get Brian Carney on Richard & Judy anyway, but so far I've only got 2 other supporters, slightly less than I've got trying to get me on Richard & Judy, tragically.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

According to the superleague website, carneys problem this season has been his pelvis being out of place and putting to much pressure on his hamstring but hes had his pelvis manipulated so theres no problem any more!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

mrs_carney posted:
According to the superleague website, carneys problem this season has been his pelvis being out of place and putting to much pressure on his hamstring but hes had his pelvis manipulated so theres no problem any more!
Well done, MrsCarney! Good pelvic manipulators are so hard to find these days...