David Shillington

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
thomo

David Shillington

Post by thomo »

Just reading in League Weekly that he is off contract at the end of this season.
If Coley was to retire as rumoured is this a player we should be linked with.
I like him - big strong aussie international forward, yes he would be costly but would he be the stand out star enforcer prop that we are looking for?
lancaster4499

Re: David Shillington

Post by lancaster4499 »

yea he would be amazing!!- but like any other international player Warrington will get him!! how they are under the cap is beyond me!!! even Tony Puletua is rumored to have turned down a massive deal in order to go to Warrington- they need investigating
"To be the man you have to beat the man"

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I would be shocked if Shillington came over as he would lose Origin, Aus opportunities. Top player IMO.

A little birdie says his phone may have recorded dog loving!

Wire and the cap is a joke. The younger players are now reaching the stage they get contract upgrades. Hence, a normal club either lets those young players go or releases some big earners to make way. Happens to every club apart from Wire :conf:
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

id love he come here. was talking to him briefly at last 4 nations final over here and hes a sound bloke
IN WANE WE TRUST
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Just looked on wiki, he has a double D Driving conviction, would this stop a visa application??

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

pemps

Post by pemps »

ste lord wrote:Just looked on wiki, he has a double D Driving conviction, would this stop a visa application??
Is that because he drives like a tit?

I'll get my coat :eusa4:
OJ

Post by OJ »

pemps wrote:Is that because he drives like a tit?

Love it!

Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

pemps wrote:
ste lord wrote:Just looked on wiki, he has a double D Driving conviction, would this stop a visa application??
Is that because he drives like a tit?

:lol: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
botica

Post by botica »

:lol: :lol:

A conviction might actually rush through a visa application to come here. We let anyone in!!! :conf:
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

He is at the start of his representative career so it is unlikely he will leave the NRL for a while yet,if he ever does.