rugby league played by simple people with big hearts

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
deancartwright1990

rugby league played by simple people with big hearts

Post by deancartwright1990 »

rugby league for me is the greatest game played by real superstars at every level.
the game of rugby league is a sport that recognises life outside the game not saying that other spoorts dont by the way but with the set up of injured players funds and encouraging kids to focus on studying .. wigan has also bought pembec to turm it into s sports college and i think widnes and warrington ahve or are doing the same.
the adrenalin and aggresion in the game is a part many love watching and playing but despite that the referees are vastly repescted and therefore are greta role modles anyone catching real madrid vs barcelona shows how not to behave on the pitch and off the pitch.
the behavioue of the wolves fans towards a stoke player on his injury chanting youll never go to whembley is a big negatitive towards people . in rugby league both fans have genuine concern even if it is james graham lee briers or danny mcguire show that keep your friends closer and your enemys closer .
thw work rugby league does for various communities is great working with youth and the wigan club challenge shirts donmating to queensland relief fund and the warrington shirt thats donatating to the army ..( i think)
]anyways thanks for listening but anyone involved in rugby league are a credit to themselves i wounder if man city and man united fans can walk side by side like masses of wigan saints fans do ...

anyways thanks for anyone listening top my rambling

peace out
BriH

Re: rugby league played by simple people with big hearts

Post by BriH »

What a good 'craick'!!! A good advert for RL!