Help Needed!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

Re: Help Needed!

Post by Kittwazzer »

Please keep us posted how you both get on. And I do mean both of you because you will both be involved.

Word of advice, don't be volunteered into collecting subs! :lol:
sanixon

Post by sanixon »

Some great advice already given, as others have said I'd hold off on the head protection until he gets into it a little bit more.

If you go for a gum shield, I just got one from www.piranhaguard.co.uk - great quality, price and quick delivery. He could also use it for other sports if he was interested in future - boxing, hockey etc.

Hope he enjoys his new sport, and you both get something out of it. My wife's only complaint about our kids playing is standing watching on a cold winter morning, my advice - wear gloves!!!
bblackcat09

Post by bblackcat09 »

Thank you all VERY much for your help and advice, and also for all the links to web sites etc. Getting exctied for him now! I will not worry too much (only natural as a Mum I think!) and I will just concentrate on how much he gets out of it.

Gum shield will be purchased though! They look great.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

One final point Blackcat. If he gets a bloody nose during a game, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES must you run onto the pitch with a tissue. He will never forgive you! :lol:
bblackcat09

Post by bblackcat09 »

Kittwazzer - thanks for the tip!!!!!!
That made me laugh! I'm not quite that bad (yet)
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Its also a tradition to shout like hell whilst frantically waving your closed umbrella during your patrol of the touchline on matchdays. :o