Leeds 30 Crusaders 20

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

Leeds 30 Crusaders 20

Post by Kittwazzer »

McGuire injury suggests the RL Gods haven't yet fully forgiven him. Webb and Clarkson going off gave Crusaders a superb chance for a shock win. IMO they blew it 3 times. Sammut knocking on from the restart when his team had the momentum. Schifcofske missing the 'back to one' shout and Cahill's moment of madness!

Still, brilliant comment from Gareth Thomas “In Union if you're say, a winger, you can get away with switching off from time to time. In this game you have to stay focused for the full 80. Switch off and they'll be all over you!”. Nuff said!
Kittwazzer

Re: Leeds 30 Crusaders 20

Post by Kittwazzer »

Oh yes, and we got to see Stains licked by Halifax in the 87 Final. When Phil Vievers had hair! :lol:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Did people think Cahill warranted a send off? I looked at it today and had a hard time justifying a sin bin :conf:
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

I though sin bin as he did catch the player who did have the ball in hand, just i might add. But it was live on tv so that prob why he got sent of CP

Thought leeds were very lucky as per usual and Bradford had a hard game till near the end by Halifax too imo

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I guess it was dangerous but I have a hard time saying send off, sin bin max.