Stop all the slagging off.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
luke_robinsons_angel

Stop all the slagging off.

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

Now that Luke Robinson has left the club :( :( :( Can we stop bitching about him? So what if he leaked it about QP that is ancient history let it go.

He is a good lad with honest morals, he isn't big headed like Danny Orr and Terry Newton, he is just plain old easygoing Luke.He has left us, Leave him alone now. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
MrsLam

Re: Stop all the slagging off.

Post by MrsLam »

It's not so much bitching about him though. It's having an opinion on him, obviously because you like him you've taken it to heart just like people who like Orr and Newton (<--small amount these days) might take to heart the fact that you just called them bigheaded.
People don't mean to be personally offensive towards Robinson, if he did tell the press about Pongia he was wrong to do so and some action had to be taken against him and if he did do this how can you say he is a moral lad? And how can Wigan work as a team if they can't trust everyone in that team?

At the mo, hehe, there's a lot of negative things being said about players etc but they're all valid points and with it being a message board these points need to be expressed to form some sort of debate, tis all healthy I tell ya!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mrs_carney

Re: Stop all the slagging ...

Post by mrs_carney »

I heard that was one of the reasons he went to cas, because the team felt they couldnt trust him and work as a team with him. if it was him that leaked it abut quentin, it was a bad thing to do but hes gone now, so thernot much more we can do. hope he has a good time with salford though!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

I didnt know he told the papers!! I think that is very immoral! I was upset about him leaving but not so mutch anymore!!
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
*!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!*

Post by *!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!* »

i like luke robinson but if he did that that is out of order!
personally i think he is a nice lad and couldnt see im doing that but if he did he deserved al;l he got of wigan coz QP was a really good player. cant see him doing it meself though
WIGAN TILL I DIE!!!
luke_robinsons_angel

I don't take to heart all that is said about our kid (luke) and yes if it is true about QP then he was wrong but about Danny Orr and Tez Newton they were really impolite to my young cousin wen he asked them to sign his shirt atr a max's meeting at jjb, this is how they lose their supporters.

there is no one more than me gunning for luke to do well at salford. :lol: :lol: :lol:

*!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!*

Post by *!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!* »

they have never been ignorant with me and i wait outside most weeks and what has that got to do with it. i like luke and hope he does really well at salford as much as u do and prob more but if he did tell the papers he was out of order and if he was still at wigan he would be loosing me as a fan vecause it put QP outta rugby leagur when he loved his job and wasnt ready to give it up !! :conf:
WIGAN TILL I DIE!!!
luke_robinsons_angel

If you think back to wen the story about QP surfaced then you will clearly see that it was personnel at leeds who leaked it to the press, LUKE HAS GONE, PLEASE LET ALL THE DUST SETTLE. THIS IS MY FINAL WORD ON THE MATTER.

mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Sorry to point this out but wasnt it you that started this topic about him?
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Gawd I'm starting to feel guilty now, that way things are written it's like he's disappeared off the face of the earth.
We should start a councelling page up
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!