Mrs & Mr Stormfan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Mrs & Mr Stormfan

Post by Kittwazzer »

Its always nice to put a face to a 'nom de plume' off the forum but rarely does it happen when those nom de plumes live 12,000 miles apart.

It was a pleasure to meet up with John and Mary before and after tonights game. Hope the display and result made up for the weather you have had to put up with since your arrival!
Kiwiseddon

Re: Mrs & Mr Stormfan

Post by Kiwiseddon »

Couldn't agree more. A pleasure to meet you both.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
Stormfan

Post by Stormfan »

thankyou K&K.It was really nice to meet up with you in the bar before the game. We had the best day in Wigan.
Josie went to alot of trouble for us to make it the most memorable day of our holiday.THANKYOU JOSIE.
Thankyou to all the Wigan supporters.You made us feel very welcome.
The Team was untouchable in the first half.They took the ref right out of the game,there was just nothing he could do to stop them.
I,m not really worried about the weather as I,m just excited about being in the UK.there is just so much beauty and history here.
Thankyou again everyone for making our day so GREAT.xxx
Miggy

Post by Miggy »

Was great to see you all. :D
Take me home, Wigan Road
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Hope you enjoy it here Mr and Mrs Stormfan, try and do a bit of sightseeing if you can, some gorgeous countryside within a few miles of here, Haigh Hall is really lovely and i'm sure fellow fans will tell you other places to see..once again a big welcome to Wigan.. :thum: :thum: