Nathan Brown sticks with Huddersfield

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
butt monkey

Nathan Brown sticks with Huddersfield

Post by butt monkey »

Huddersfield coach Nathan Brown has put pen to paper with a 12 month extension on his contract that will see him coach the Giants until the end 2012 season.

Speculation had be rife that the former St George Illawarra boss was looking to return to Australia and with his initial three year contract running out at the end of this season and was widely tipped to fill the vacant post at Penrith Panthers left by Matthew Elliot who will leave the Panthers at the end of this year.
http://www.code13rugbyleague.com/2011/0 ... dersfield/

WooHoo! beat Josie to it :wink:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
josie andrews

Re: Nathan Brown sticks with Huddersfield

Post by josie andrews »

butt monkey wrote:
Huddersfield coach Nathan Brown has put pen to paper with a 12 month extension on his contract that will see him coach the Giants until the end 2012 season.

Speculation had be rife that the former St George Illawarra boss was looking to return to Australia and with his initial three year contract running out at the end of this season and was widely tipped to fill the vacant post at Penrith Panthers left by Matthew Elliot who will leave the Panthers at the end of this year.

Ha ha, trying to upload some music onto my Ipod for when I go in hospital tomorrow, having a load of trouble!! Will have to get my nephew to do it.

Must mean he's been turned down by us :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote:
butt monkey wrote:

Ha ha, trying to upload some music onto my Ipod for when I go in hospital tomorrow, having a load of trouble!! Will have to get my nephew to do it.

or he's got the pay rise he was after :cool:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:I'm glad TBH he has decided to stay, the guy is a character and his frank opinions are refreshing, rather than "towing the party line" Although Agar might disagree

I just hope that the giants dont go stale as a result and they continue to add to SL rather than go backwards.

Pity there fans dont support the cause in numbers
It really is bad when they keep boasting that Huddersfield is the birthplace of Rugby League :(
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

shouldn't it be "Nathan Brown sticks with Huddersfield as Wigan rejected him and there are no jobs available in Australia"? probably a long headline but accurate.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
jobo

Post by jobo »

josie andrews wrote:
butt monkey wrote:

Think Brown could be RL's Jose Mourinho. Especially if he came to Wigan. He's worked wonders with Brown, Grix, Robinson, Brough, Mason and a whole load more. Plus, despite a lucrative offer from down under, he's going for glory with Huddersfield.

Anyhow Josie, proper hope your stay in hossie goes well and remember the best meal of the week is Sunday Dinner and the apricot jam with toast at breakfast is something to pay good money for. :) :)

As for the rest of the food, just make sure your family doesn't forget the butties. Get well soon.
Wes

Post by Wes »

AnL didnt Gus Gould want him at the Panthers for next year?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jobo wrote:
josie andrews wrote:

Think Brown could be RL's Jose Mourinho. Especially if he came to Wigan. He's worked wonders with Brown, Grix, Robinson, Brough, Mason and a whole load more. Plus, despite a lucrative offer from down under, he's going for glory with Huddersfield.

Anyhow Josie, proper hope your stay in hossie goes well and remember the best meal of the week is Sunday Dinner and the apricot jam with toast at breakfast is something to pay good money for. :) :)

As for the rest of the food, just make sure your family doesn't forget the butties. Get well soon.
Thank you for you concern Jobo :)

Luckily they let me home at 6.30pm, started my treatment at 8am, they know I spend a lot of time in & out so they sometimes take pity on me & let me out on condition that I rest, fat chance lol! I did take my jammies just in case. I was starving by the time I did get home , no food allowed unfortunately & only a glass of water all day :(