james childs

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
matt3009

james childs

Post by matt3009 »

good to see him continuing his great efforts on live tv last night instead of just on non-televised games :wink: :eusa17:
highland convert

Re: james childs

Post by highland convert »

Well reffed last night. No obvious bias for once. Leeds were outplayed. Apart from the two insidents where the kicker was late tackled same for both sides.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

I thought he was weak and blind.It was like watching a football match with the number of players yapping at him.
jobo

Post by jobo »

To be fair, I thought he did a reasonable job but he did miss some blatant high shots.

I'd be happy to see refs really clamp down on any player back-chatting. They should just keep marching them back.
pedro

Post by pedro »

He was shocking and should be demoted.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

It would have been a better game if he had had the cojones to sin bin someone for repeat offences early on. Ben Westwood was my candidate. As it was, both sets of players continued to take liberties and give backchat. It was like watching a football match at times!
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Whats football? :D
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Last night was probably the worst refereeing performance I have ever seen.
Childs had obviously decided Warrington could do no wrong, and penalised Leeds for the most ridiculous little thing whilst Wire were allowed to get away with murder, high shots, second efforts in the tackle, ball stealing, lying on.
This man steals a living from the RFL, and consequently from us, the paying fans.
James Childs is a disgrace.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

KOOCH wrote:Whats football? :D
We will find out tonight when we switch ITV on to watch Britains Got Talent!

Aaaarghhh!!!!! :o
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

One word 'Inept'.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett