leeds wont win out this year

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
deancartwright1990

leeds wont win out this year

Post by deancartwright1990 »

leeds are a good side but when you throw basics out the window and start offloading in your own half your gonna get punished!!!
we always got told up the jumper in your own half and get to the kick play the rugby in the other half these men try and score every set at the min a bad tactics but warrington are red hot !! as a rugby league fan i am thinking that great rugby league as a wigan fan am thinking drop it over line!!
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: leeds wont win out this year

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Good! Sick of hearing about them! They are the (recent) past and WE ARE THE FUTURE.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Been a good side but they are ageing together. What's their Academy like?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Kittwazzer wrote:Been a good side but they are ageing together. What's their Academy like?
It was poor last few years but last yeear or so back on track with some talented youngsters but IMO we are talking 3 years away, maybe more from first team RL.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

A couple of years ago, I posted how I envied Leeds their consistent stability. Their shirts were 1-13 with little variation. Webb to Senior. McGuire and Burrow etc etc. At that time we couldn't seem to get anywhere near them and our players shirt numbers were all over the place.

Now we seem to have swapped places with them. They still have the same shirts but its the same players wearing them!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

To compound their problems they have that stupid Commercial Manager who celebrates like a drunk chimp when they score a consolation try in their heaviest home defeat for years, to add salt to my wound about him, Dumb and Dumber love him! That says it all!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:To compound their problems they have that stupid Commercial Manager who celebrates like a drunk chimp when they score a consolation try in their heaviest home defeat for years, to add salt to my wound about him, Dumb and Dumber love him! That says it all!
I noticed they didnt show his antics when Sam converted for the draw :D :D :D

Also leeds are top of my "most despised team" list.

Arrogant fans, thuggish players and shite ground
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

I hear that Roby has a fractured eye socket
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
bourbon_rat

Post by bourbon_rat »

Leeds certainly helped St Helens up the ladder :roll:
You have to laugh at comments like this............
The win lifted Saints to joint second in the table, two points behind leaders Warrington.
With Huddersfield & Wigan yet to play,a superior points differential & Wigan STILL with a game in hand,you'd think the "We Love Saints" journalistic fan club would have waited till later in the round. :lol:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite
and furthermore always carry a small snake
- W C Fields
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Leeds look empty of ideas, appear sluggish and show very little enthusiasm.
How much of this is down to McDerrmott.