England name exciting 22-man squad to face the Exiles

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: England name exciting 22-man squad to face the Exiles

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

WILKIN - that says it all for me, a has been that never really was.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Danny (bloody Braveheart) Brough . Dont get me started , not good for the heart at my age .

:eusa1:
2002 and EW is hooked
TrueBlueWarrior

Agree with what your saying and yes Wilkin is doing a good job at Stains but is he really going to help England reach the dizzy heights of the Aussies or NZ, me definately thinks not along with Carvell, JJB, Westwood, Crabtree, Sinfield, Robinson and Shenton (probably more than that if were truly honest). Think we need Morley and Peacock for experience but even they are coming to the end of their international shelf-life. As a nation we need to bite the bullit for a couple of years and maybe take some beatings (nothing changing really in terms of that at the monent) and blood some proper good young players like Mossop, Farrell etc. amongst others from other clubs, ready for international RL. The title of the post says 'exciting' and to be honest I am far from excited, more worried.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
deancartwright1990

Post by deancartwright1990 »

quite surprised at no lomax mossopor griffin, is sinfield going to play at 6?

my team

tomkins
briscoe
bridge
atkins
cudjoe
sinfield
brough

graham
roby
morley
westwood
jjb
lockers

robinson
myler
peacock
joel

anyone else having a go?

TrueBlueWarrior

Tomkins S
Briscoe
Bridge
Atkins
Hall

Brough
Robinson

Morley
Roby
Graham
Tomkins J
Westwood
O'Loughlin

Carvell
Peacock
Sinfield
Cudjoe

Best I can do from a disappointing bunch, 2 big units from the bench, Sinfield can do a job as a hooker or half back, same goes for Robinson, good speed to come on with Cudjoe who can cover all the back positions if needed too, Brough partnering his team mate in the halves, same in the centre with 2 decent defensive wingers and finally back rowers that are all very fit, hit hard and can create (except Westwood lol).

:o :o
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I'm not even putting a team I would select.

No doubt McNamara is looking on our site & at our team suggestions to give him an idea on the best team to pick :sly: :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TrueBlueWarrior

josie andrews wrote:I'm not even putting a team I would select.

No doubt McNamara is looking on our site & at our team suggestions to give him an idea on the best team to pick :sly: :wink:
Good post Josie! Well I hope he chooses mine cos I can't see much better than that really. Might be way off the mark though you never know! Let the 2 Sky 'EXPERTS' pick it, Dumb and Dumber they know it all apparently.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

josie andrews wrote:I'm not even putting a team I would select.

Well what do you expect josie? When all is said and done the man is a complete and utter moron. He could not pick out the drunk in a room full of tea totals let alone select an England squad. Personally I do not think the man has anybody's telephone number.Because lets be honest you would never answer the bloody thing if you knew who was on the other end. :conf:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

JJB was the selection that had me screaming Jesus H Christ
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Hasn't Mcbanana the rubber faced idiot usually played Sinfield at hooker?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09