Matt King in talks with Wigan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
StarAndy

Matt King in talks with Wigan

Post by StarAndy »

has anyone else heard this rumour

Wes

Re: Matt King in talks with Wigan

Post by Wes »

Is this from a good source?
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Oh Yes! A very good one

[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
deancartwright1990

Post by deancartwright1990 »

i heard this a few weeks ago but i cant see it being true heard hes going back to nrl
OJ

Post by OJ »

Weren't we after him in the first place when he decided to go to Wire? Can't say as I was ever that sorry he rejected us and personally have no desire to see him in the famous cherry and white (He'd look like an elongated Dennis the Menace with that hair anyway!)
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

kings contraxct up @ end of season ,wire struggling keep him with the cap resstrictions ,my ass they are miles over any way. thinkj would be a good replacement for carmont . wat sizw would we have with him and paddy on that wing
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
LORENZO

Post by LORENZO »

Would go for Ah Van at Bradford first. Keeping them afloat and, I believe,only on a one year contract.
Yes,I know he is a winger, but so is King IMO.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

LORENZO wrote:Would go for Ah Van at Bradford first. Keeping them afloat and, I believe,only on a one year contract.
Yes,I know he is a winger, but so is King IMO.
and also a decent kicker from what i've seen,superb back up for when Pat is unavailable
The Hoff

Post by The Hoff »

Ah Van is terrible, he is the kind of import that makes Super League a disgrace.

I know its just board talk an not even a rumour but I would be very disappointed if we signed Ah Van.

Matt King on the other hand is class. Would love to see him in a Wigan shirt. If we manage to resign Carmont for a year as rumoured, I would be extremely happy with our backline next year:

1. Sam Tomkins
2. Josh Charnley
3. Matt King
4. George Carmont
5. Pat Richards

With Darrell Goulding, Stefan Marsh, Matty Russell, Ryan King etc to back up
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Is Matt King a better Centre (or winger?) than the centres we have already got? Excluding Pat (who can only play on one wing at any given time) and George (who can only play in one centre position at any given time) then for me the answer is yes, so I would be very happy if we signed him. I understand we have some promising youngsters but at this current time are they better than King? probably not so sign him, he is a proven NRL and SL player.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett