Exiles squad

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
AdamMac

Exiles squad

Post by AdamMac »

I find it bizare that Ryan Hoffman isn't in this squad. In fact I think it's unbelievable!

http://www.code13rugbyleague.com/2011/0 ... um=twitter
Panchitta Marra

Re: Exiles squad

Post by Panchitta Marra »

From the Exile squad of possible 2nd Rowers McLennan must think that Louis Anderson, David Fa’alogo, Craig Fitzgibbon, Steve Menzies, Luke O’Donnell, Tony Puletua are all better than Ryan Hoffman.
How ever did McLennan get a coaching job in Rugby League.
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

To be honest i'm happy he hasn't been picked, the less Wigan players involved the better.

Wigan have a lot of tough games coming up plus our game in hand we need all our player fit and ready for that rather than taking part in a totally pointless game.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

MrDave wrote:To be honest i'm happy he hasn't been picked, the less Wigan players involved the better.

Wigan have a lot of tough games coming up plus our game in hand we need all our player fit and ready for that rather than taking part in a totally pointless game.
:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

exile in Tiger country wrote:
MrDave wrote:To be honest i'm happy he hasn't been picked, the less Wigan players involved the better.

:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
I wished NONE of our players were playing :sly:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
wiganwarriordave

Post by wiganwarriordave »

josie andrews wrote:I wished NONE of our players were playing :sly:
I feel exactly the same. Which is a shame because i think the concept is brilliant... it's just the midseason timing that stinks. Frankly which ever SL team donates the most players is at a huge disadvantage come the next domestic game.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

wiganwarriordav​e​ wrote:
josie andrews wrote:I wished NONE of our players were playing :sly:
I feel exactly the same. Which is a shame because i think the concept is brilliant... it's just the midseason timing that stinks. Frankly which ever SL team donates the most players is at a huge disadvantage come the next domestic game.
That is exactly how I feel about this, it is a brilliant concept. If however, it had been played midweek I don't think I would have been as against it as I am. But to have to follow up within 2 days is not an ideal situation for any team.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
deancartwright1990

Post by deancartwright1990 »

cant believe monoghan is out chase at 6 tommy 7 and buderus at 9 but theres not on else in them positions especially hooker :eusa17:
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

we will get hammered on friday. a combination of Chase and Leuluai is better than Myler and Robinson.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Feel sorry for McIlorum - I would assume that this game doesn't count as a full cap as it's not an international fixture.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame