Scott Moore

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Matthew

Re: Scott Moore

Post by Matthew »

Kittwazzer wrote:Justs gets better and better! Was he fleeing an irate scouse perchance?
He does play for saints! :lol:
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Matthew wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:Justs gets better and better! Was he fleeing an irate scouse perchance?
He does play for saints! :lol:
I see he's playing for em tonight!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

In today's Mirror, he is up before Wigan JPs next week charged with Drink Driving, Failing to stop at the scene, Failing to report an accident and Driving while Banned.

I have a feeling he won't be playing in the Semi!
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Kittwazzer wrote:In today's Mirror, he is up before Wigan JPs next week charged with Drink Driving, Failing to stop at the scene, Failing to report an accident and Driving while Banned.

I have a feeling he won't be playing in the Semi!
Nice collection of offences there !!

Lets hope he gets what he deserves.

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

StarAndy

Post by StarAndy »

Him Fan Hit throw Shit Book The Will At

All the above words spring to mind

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Oh come on Andy. Its not as though you've never got pissed, driven off in your underpants, crashed your car and legged it!

Too many hypocrites on here! :lol:
StarAndy

Post by StarAndy »

Come to think of it I do remember doing it once when i dropped a few E`s, drank a bottle of Bacardi and drove around town trying to get the kids to sleep in the back of the car.... but as for underpants thats just taking it too far, ive always drove in boxers...... :D

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

StarAndy wrote:Come to think of it I do remember doing it once when i dropped a few E`s, drank a bottle of Bacardi and drove around town trying to get the kids to sleep in the back of the car.... but as for underpants thats just taking it too far, ive always drove in boxers...... :D
Boring get! You wanna try living a little :lol:
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Interesting. Rogues Gallery has posted twice on RedVee. 1. Moore WILL be available next week. 2. Moore will NOT be in court on Friday!