Whos Goin

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Moore_115

Re: Whos Goin

Post by Moore_115 »

its ok wiganbabe17 ill for give u :D :) :cool: :lol:
Every thing is funny as long as it is happening to someone else.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Moore_115 posted:
its ok wiganbabe17 ill for give u :D :) :cool: :lol:
The Jam Eater and the Pie Eater finally make friends, you'll be making Jam Pies before you know it!
Moore_115

Post by Moore_115 »

The Jam Eater and the Pie Eater finally make friends, you'll be making Jam Pies before you know it!
i am not a Jam eater robjoenz i am not a jam eater u live on the whitehaven side so your thew jam eater but i agree that wiganbabe17 is a pie eater but the question is does she like it with gravy and peas or just by it self :musi: :lol: :cool: :D [/quote]
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Moore_115 posted:
i am not a Jam eater robjoenz i am not a jam eater u live on the whitehaven side so your thew jam eater but i agree that wiganbabe17 is a pie eater but the question is does she like it with gravy and peas or just by it self :musi: :lol: :cool: :D
[/quote]

You are a jam-eater Moore, you're from Workington where the true jam-eaters live, I've been told the score by this Whitehaven lot.

Have you heard they are looking at re-starting the Cumbrian branch of Riversiders, might also be doing some car sharing to and from games. Interested?
Moore_115

Post by Moore_115 »

No mate u have been told a lie The propper Jambo's live in Whitehaven, Thornhill, egerment, and place after the college

so dont listen to them listen to me
mario

Post by mario »

Nevermind where the jam eaters are from, why are they called jam eaters?
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

mario posted:
It's not the reason we thought, I get some right funny looks when I suggest that! It's not dissimilar to why Wigan are Pie Eaters. It's because they used to take jam butties down the mines because they wouldn't go off... so I'm told. Around here eating jam butties is something of an insult.
Moore_115

Post by Moore_115 »

robjoenz posted:
mario posted:
It's not the reason we thought, I get some right funny looks when I suggest that! It's not dissimilar to why Wigan are Pie Eaters. It's because they used to take jam butties down the mines because they wouldn't go off... so I'm told. Around here eating jam butties is something of an insult.
yeah well at least the Whitehaven lot (Jambo's) are telling the truth that is the reason of the hole jam eating thing and of course you shoild get funny looks cos of all that jam that around your mouth after you finish your jam butties when your watching Whitehaven gettiun beaten or when you go to all the Wigan match with nothing but Jam butties oin your bate box :exc:
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Moore_115 posted:
robjoenz posted:
mario posted:
yeah well at least the Whitehaven lot (Jambo's) are telling the truth that is the reason of the hole jam eating thing and of course you shoild get funny looks cos of all that jam that around your mouth after you finish your jam butties when your watching Whitehaven gettiun beaten or when you go to all the Wigan match with nothing but Jam butties oin your bate box :exc:
It's baggin not bait!
Moore_115

Post by Moore_115 »

sorry mate

so how meny jam have u eaten since you moved up here?? :sly: