Do you know

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Moore_115

Do you know

Post by Moore_115 »

i have heard that in a news paper they had a competition to win GB & Aus tickets

and the question was

Q) Who did GB beat to secure there place in the Final was it?

A) Austria
B) New Zeland

The correct answer is Austria but in this news paper it said that we won New Zeland to surcure ower place in the Final :exc: :conf: :conf: :conf:
Every thing is funny as long as it is happening to someone else.
Vaealikis Girl

Re: Do you know

Post by Vaealikis Girl »

GB had to win 2 out of their last 3 games to make the final. From memory they beat NZ meaning they had to win 1 of their last 2. So when they beat Australia it meant they were guaranteed a place in the final no matter what the outcome of the last GB v NZ match. Pretty sure that's how it was anyway, correct me if i'm wrong.
We'll miss you Freshy!!! Please come back!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Moore_115 posted:
Q) Who did GB beat to secure there place in the Final was it?

A) Austria
B) New Zeland
Are you sure it said Austria?
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Robjoenz, if the competition was anything like the ones I see on television where two out of three of the answers are so obviously wrong then this question was probably Austria.
The real question we have to answer is whether we should all club together to send Moore 115 to English spelling lessons, his/her spelling is getting more outlandish as time goes by and I do not think it is even textspeak.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

Well surely we sucred a place by beating Nz not austria! They werent even in the competition.
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
*!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!*

Post by *!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!* »

cnt c it bein wrong in the paper but you never know ?? :conf:
WIGAN TILL I DIE!!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Austrian RL has made great strides forward in recent years, but they're not yet in the same class as the Tri-nations sides.