Saints v Warrington

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
the winky one

Saints v Warrington

Post by the winky one »

Bloody hell!! what happened to Warrington? Saints spent too much time arguing with the ref in the first 10 minutes or so, then Warrington seemed to want to thump everyone...I thought Saints were dead and buried :o :o :o
Kittwazzer

Re: Saints v Warrington

Post by Kittwazzer »

Cracking game to watch though! How many times has Briers turned a 6 point lead into 7 to totally demoralise the opposition!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

If it hadn't have been saints, I'd have felt sorry for them...they were unlucky on a number of occasions that made a big difference to the game.
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

And how many times are referees going to let Mozzer get away with knocking players heads off.?!! :eh:
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Thought Silverwood let Wire away with far more than Stains.
Wire should have had a player in the bin for repeatedly giving away penalties when Stains were on their line.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Panchitta Marra wrote:Thought Silverwood let Wire away with far more than Stains.
Wire should have had a player in the bin for repeatedly giving away penalties when Stains were on their line.
Agreed!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kittwazzer wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:Thought Silverwood let Wire away with far more than Stains.
Agreed!
Totally agree.

Monaghan rolling into to touch!! forward passes, from both sides I may add, but none of Saints were near the try line or over it :exc:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Kittwazzer wrote:Cracking game to watch though! How many times has Briers turned a 6 point lead into 7 to totally demoralise the opposition!
Kitwazzer do you agree with me that perhaps James Graham
is of the wrong temperament to be captain?. Great player though he is, he totally loses it towards the ref if things don't go his way.It's uncomfortable to watch at times.
OJ

Post by OJ »

josie andrews wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
Agreed!
Totally agree.

Monaghan rolling into to touch!! forward passes, from both sides I may add, but none of Saints were near the try line or over it :exc:
Perhaps it helps when one of the touch judges is going out with one of the (extremely fit & attractive) Wire fans :inlo: he's probably frightened of upsetting her.
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

the winky one wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:Cracking game to watch though! How many times has Briers turned a 6 point lead into 7 to totally demoralise the opposition!
Kitwazzer do you agree with me that perhaps James Graham
is of the wrong temperament to be captain?. Great player though he is, he totally loses it towards the ref if things don't go his way.It's uncomfortable to watch at times.
Definitely Winky. He needs to grow up. I also think he's an above average player but far from the 'great player' he's bigged up to be. Reckon he's believing his own publicity!