fair play league

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
bonnieboy

fair play league

Post by bonnieboy »

Has any one got any stats on the fair play league,i was arguing with my mate and he says stains are top warrington are next to bottom and wigan are bottom,were do i get this information from.
josie andrews

Re: fair play league

Post by josie andrews »

Robins take lead in Frontline Fair Play Index

Hull Kingston Rovers have taken the outright lead in the Frontline Fair Play Index after conceding just five points in their 30-0 defeat by Huddersfield Giants in Round Three of Engage Super League.

Catalans Dragons have slipped to the bottom of the table in a week that saw them concede 19 points, including five for the one-match ban handed to Olivier Elima following their 42-12 loss to St Helens.

The Dragons are now 10 points adrift of closest rivals Huddersfield Giants and Leeds Rhinos in the table.

At the end of the regular season the teams which finish top of the Frontline Fair Play Index in the Engage Super League and Co-operative Championship will be presented with a £5,000 prize from leading bathroom suppliers Frontline Bathrooms as well as a specially engraved trophy to mark their achievement.

http://www.frontlinebathrooms.co.uk/fro ... play-index
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan