Wire Sign Waterhouse

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
butt monkey

Re: Wire Sign Waterhouse

Post by butt monkey »

TrueBlueWarrior] BM, Wood and Cross are 2 totally different players and people, so Wes is entitled to have completely different views on them both, and agree with the signing of one and not the other.[/quote] Did I say he didn't? [quote= wrote: Wood, who is nearly 30, is 2-3 years younger than Cross, played regular SL this year, missing 1 game if I am correct, unlike Cross and played some very good Rugby League this year in a top team again unlike Cross.
Is there a point to that? Wood will not play for us (if signed) and as such his form will be last years doh
TrueBlueWarrior] The last point that Wes makes which you are questionning is referring to the squad this year and the signing of Cross this year, not next season which is when Wood would sign. With the prospect of Coley retiring, O'Carroll continually injured and the future of Fielden still in doubt (persisting knee injury maybe) then surely Wood could be a suitable addition. [/quote] That is the point under conjecture [quote= wrote: Who has said Wood is surplus to requirements? Maybe they want to keep him or do you have contact with Tony Smith? By the way Waterhouse is a second rower and Wood is a front rower just for the record, replacement?, I don't think so.
CPWigan hinted that he was and "29wes28" commented on as a "great signing"!!!!!
TrueBlueWarrior] Finally, it seems to me BM that all you do is try and ridicule posters opinions or views, for a reaction, and the post you supply to do this tends to have many flaws within it, as I have just shown you above. Maybe it is time you had a re-think before you post again.[/quote] I don't need to ridicule anyone. People make themselves look ridiculous and child-like with their refusal to accept debate and resorting to name-calling as a last resort after being proved to be contradictory. [quote= wrote: Ps Sorry if I have stepped on your toes Wes (just needed to respond) but after reading many of your posts so far I am looking forward to your response to BM.
It is obvious you are "mates" good luck to the pair of you :wink: You now have my response - go and play your angst records from N-Dubz before you reply and refrain from name calling if you want/desire respect from anyone in future
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

butt monkey wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior] BM, Wood and Cross are 2 totally different players and people, so Wes is entitled to have completely different views on them both, and agree with the signing of one and not the other.[/quote] Did I say he didn't? [quote= wrote: Wood, who is nearly 30, is 2-3 years younger than Cross, played regular SL this year, missing 1 game if I am correct, unlike Cross and played some very good Rugby League this year in a top team again unlike Cross.
Is there a point to that? Wood will not play for us (if signed) and as such his form will be last years doh
TrueBlueWarrior] The last point that Wes makes which you are questionning is referring to the squad this year and the signing of Cross this year, not next season which is when Wood would sign. With the prospect of Coley retiring, O'Carroll continually injured and the future of Fielden still in doubt (persisting knee injury maybe) then surely Wood could be a suitable addition. [/quote] That is the point under conjecture [quote= wrote: Who has said Wood is surplus to requirements? Maybe they want to keep him or do you have contact with Tony Smith? By the way Waterhouse is a second rower and Wood is a front rower just for the record, replacement?, I don't think so.
TrueBlueWarrior] Finally, it seems to me BM that all you do is try and ridicule posters opinions or views, for a reaction, and the post you supply to do this tends to have many flaws within it, as I have just shown you above. Maybe it is time you had a re-think before you post again.[/quote] I don't need to ridicule anyone. People make themselves look ridiculous and child-like with their refusal to accept debate and resorting to name-calling as a last resort after being proved to be contradictory. [quote= wrote: Ps Sorry if I have stepped on your toes Wes (just needed to respond) but after reading many of your posts so far I am looking forward to your response to BM.
It is obvious you are "mates" good luck to the pair of you :wink: You now have my response - go and play your angst records from N-Dubz before you reply and refrain from name calling if you want/desire respect from anyone in future
Tut tut BM, you obviously didn't listen to my last post which advised you to think before posting.

Firstly, you clearly implied that Wes was wrong to say Wood would be a good signing when he had previously said Cross would not be a good signing. How you can say that is beyond me when as I have already explained they are 2 completely different players that would be signing at completely different times for completely different reasons, has that sunk in now?

Next, asking whether there was a point to my next quote is ridiculous, when the point I was trying to make was as clear as day and a 'monkey' would have clearly understood the point.

Are you going to be Wigan's new coach? Do you have an input on team selection? No, didn't think so, so how do you know Wood wouldn't play? If or when he signs for Wigan then the signature would have been obtained due to his current form (which is very good) and I along with many people, sorry all people except you of course, can not look into the future so you have to judge players on past and present, unfortunately.

The point of my post was regarding your response to Wes and the fact that he sees Wood as a good signing and Cross as not, and you decided to 'pick him up on that point' without any substance to your argument whatsoever (as usual). Wes thinks Cross would be a poor signing at this point and Wood would be a good addition in the off season, 2 totally different situations that you cannot compare BM, simple really.

When did CP hint he was surplus to requirements? I must have missed that! All he said was that a 'Wire player could be signing for Wigan'. A poster is allowed to say that somebody would be a 'good signing' or is that breaking a rule? or your rules?

Can you please quote me from the previous post I wrote, an example of me name calling please? Notice how you completely ignored the fact you got the positon of Waterhouse wrong and that he is not a replacement for Wood but probably Anderson due to him being a second rower, no response to that eh? The only person looking 'child like' is you, by simpling using the phrase 'doh' suggesting that I am stupid, when everybody who reads this thread will clearly see that the only person looking like an ass is the butt!

Everybody who agrees with each other concerning a thread are 'mates' are they? Must be alot of friendships on this forum then! Just for the record I have not got a clue who Wes is, just thought your post was ridiculous so I commented on that, so please don't feel intimidated that we are ganging up on you in any way, because we are not.

Finally the fact you know who 'N-Dubz' are and I don't again speaks volumes, now please listen to this advice this time around, 'think' before you reply because I am sure you don't want to look any more silly than you already do!

Ps Refrain from name calling if you want/desire respect from anyone in future, maybe this advice is something you need to listen to yourself and not expect from others until you do it yourself.

'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Wes

Post by Wes »

butt monkey wrote:
Firstly you didnt answer any of my questions hmmm feeling wrong are we.

Secondly to assume I am young and listen to N-Dubz is a little stereo-typical and childish dont you think.

Thirdly cards on table the only person I know in person and have communicated with outside of this forum is StarAndy, Spoken to KW on twitter a few times but never met.

Like I said I back my posts up with reasonings and evidence from what I see on a rugby pitch. I answer the thread title and what that person is asking, I am open to debate people on here always disagree and thats what makes forums work.

To say a signing for next year is the same as a signing for this year is incorrect the implications are different as previously explained a signing for this year disrupts the flow we have now that said I said no to Cross because IMO he is not good enough!! As simple as that!

Wood for next year is a good signing IMO he will have a full pre season with our team to work out how we play and fit in and adjust etc. Completely different scenarios, OK Ill hold my hand up moron was maybe a little harsh but 1 or narrow minded and naive was not if you can not explore avenues of different scenarios then that is your weakness not mine.

Finally Im 25 years old/young (whichever way you wish to look at it) I had played rugby and boxed (boxing) since the age of 8 I have done both to a high standard, I studied hard at school attanded college for a year before joining the British Army as a mechaninc in the Reme, I did my training put 4 years of service and represented Corp and Regimental levels at both boxing (also qualified boxing coach) and rugby before going on tour to Afghan for 7month in 07/08 (delayed tour, 1st party out last back)I left the army in Aug 08 after 5 in years of service (always intended) I now work in the private sector and stopped playing sports due to my job commitments. I watch pretty much all sports prefer ski holidays to sun holidays dont go out round town much prefer meals with the other half, concerts, camping, watching rugby, the occasional pub lunch, walking the dog running and training in general I listen to smooth fm and like some pop, indie, folk, soul and motown music I dont watch soaps or much tv but if I do Im more sky sports discovery channels and dramas type of guy, I love to cook and like most foods the list can go on and on and on but BM there is quite a bit on myself there next time you wish to paint a picture you have something to go on about me and what Im about!

Ps My opinions on Cross and Wood stand for my reasonings allready stated, not a contradiction just different for they are different opportunities!

All the best Wes! :wink:
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
gpartin wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: elaborate please!!
A Rugby League player who currently plays for a club called the Warrington Wolves who play in the Super League competition may possibly be joining another Super League Club known as Wigan.
Obviously gp your brain cells don't allow you to read between the lines of a post and 'think outside of the box', some people call that narrow minded, lol.

I did find it funny though!! Good one!! :lol:
:) I'm usually accused of thinking too far outside the box so that's a first! :lol:
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

gpartin wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
gpartin wrote:A Rugby League player who currently plays for a club called the Warrington Wolves who play in the Super League competition may possibly be joining another Super League Club known as Wigan.
Obviously gp your brain cells don't allow you to read between the lines of a post and 'think outside of the box', some people call that narrow minded, lol.

I did find it funny though!! Good one!! :lol:
:) I'm usually accused of thinking too far outside the box so that's a first! :lol:
Haha very good banter!! :lol:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett