Decisions, Decisions

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TSB

Decisions, Decisions

Post by TSB »

Just taken a look on the Wigan Warriors web site they are offering a £5.00 discount on ticket prices for Friday to all
Warrior fans to watch Peter Andre and Jedward. What do I do either go to Haigh Hall on Friday or Go to the Wigan & Leeds game. Please HELP. :baaa:
the winky one

Re: Decisions, Decisions

Post by the winky one »

TSB wrote:Just taken a look on the Wigan Warriors web site they are offering a £5.00 discount on ticket prices for Friday to all
Warrior fans to watch Peter Andre and Jedward. What do I do either go to Haigh Hall on Friday or Go to the Wigan & Leeds game. Please HELP. :baaa:
Oh dear! now we need some assistance with that decision,
Shall we ask the audience or phone a friend??!!Err..sorry i'm flummoxed.... :eh: :eh: Ask a policeman :conf:
missyme65

Post by missyme65 »

and there was me hoping they would be pre match entertainment...... :o :roll: :doz:
softy southerner finds the holy grail...
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Also taking place nearby is the 17th annual 'stick your face in an industrial fan' competition with uptake up 200% year on year owing to the opportunity for those attending Peter Andre and Jedward to receive a discount when purchasing tickets for both. John Smith the organiser said "the demand has been phenomenal with people from up and down the country wanting to experience the feeling of rotating blades slicing through their heads" Jed Ward, 19 said "I'm really disappointed as once again we feel like we have been made to look like the worst possible thing to do on the day of our concert to be sure to be sure, we're amazing lol haha aren't we Ward Jed?" Ward Jed declined to comment.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."