Tadulala returns to Wildcats- Winger goes straight into squad for clash against Hull KR

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Tadulala returns to Wildcats- Winger goes straight into squad for clash against Hull KR

Post by josie andrews »

Fijian winger Semi Tadulala has returned to Wakefield on a deal until the end of the current Super League season.

The 33-year-old played for Wakefield from 2004-2007, scoring a total of 37 tries in 84 appearances for the Wildcats.

Now he has been brought back to the club by head coach John Kear and will go straight into the side for the clash against Hull KR on Sunday.

"I'm delighted that Semi has joined the Wildcats," Kear said of the signing.

"Our wingers are all very early 20s and sometimes you need a guy who has been around the block and knows how to handle the pressure.

"Semi's experience will help our young side and I'm really looking forward to seeing him in action for us."

Tadulala, who initially joined Bradford after leaving Wakefield, was a free agent having completed a spell at rugby union side Leeds Carnegie.
He added: "It's great to be back. It's a brilliant club and I can't wait to get out on the park with the boys.

"I hope I can work hard to put in some good performances for the team and help them achieve their goals for the rest of the year."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 07,00.html
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Re: Tadulala returns to Wildcats- Winger goes straight into squad for clash...

Post by Kittwazzer »

Weren't a bad player last time he was there. But I preferred his brothers - Fully Tadulala, Marginally Tadulala, and Hardly Tadulala At All! :lol: