Royce Simmons

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
the winky one

Royce Simmons

Post by the winky one »

Quote from Royce Simmons in todays Sunday People.

"But if you'd said to me then that at different times we'd have 12 or 13 players injured and use everyone in your squad plus others that weren't,I'd have probably said I'd be happy with third or fourth."......

So youv'e been playing with only 4 men then eh?
very commendable Royce,Ian Millward used to do that and he would miraculously have 12 men perfectly fit in seven days, and all on the same day.....You should have asked him for advice.And is Leon Pryce holidaying in the Bermuda Triangle? :sarc: :sarc: :sarc:
yoda warrior

Re: Royce Simmons

Post by yoda warrior »

I'm fairly sure it says 'at different times' in there.

They've had loads of injuries. They had 4 half backs out at one point , among others. Been very impressed with them this year. How they've gone without plenty of players and bringing the young ones through.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Hes doing something good to keep them in there with a shout HOWEVER something about him, I dont like it how Purtill does all the talking for him in the dressing rooms at half time and I like more emotions and passion in my coaches!
OJ

Post by OJ »

He does seem pretty quiet and you know what they say about quiet ones being the one's to watch. I quite like him really but don't exactly know why and I do have to admit to a feeling of respect this year for Saints with all the young guns playing so well for them.

Winky you asked about Leon Pryce - did you see him the other night with the youngsters at Bradford before the Saturday night game. Edward the Opinionated said he thought LP was likely to sign for Catalan next year although on the Saints board they seem to think he is heading back to Bradford
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Wes

Post by Wes »

OJ wrote:He does seem pretty quiet and you know what they say about quiet ones being the one's to watch. I quite like him really but don't exactly know why and I do have to admit to a feeling of respect this year for Saints with all the young guns playing so well for them.

Winky you asked about Leon Pryce - did you see him the other night with the youngsters at Bradford before the Saturday night game. Edward the Opinionated said he thought LP was likely to sign for Catalan next year although on the Saints board they seem to think he is heading back to Bradford
He helps with the coaching of his lads under 8's team who happened to play at half time at Odsal, dont read too much into him being there meaning he will be there next year, a few sources say hes going to be at Catalans and sooner than next year!
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

That's me shot down in flames then.... :redf: :redf:
OJ

Post by OJ »

29wes28 wrote: He helps with the coaching of his lads under 8's team who happened to play at half time at Odsal, dont read too much into him being there meaning he will be there next year, a few sources say hes going to be at Catalans and sooner than next year!
I wasn't reading anything into it Wes and just letting Winky know what had been said about him in different places, pretty clear he is out of favour with Saints fans whether he is injured or not and they haven't really missed him either have they.

Winky one you are not shot down in flames at all, more a case of we all see people differently - it is what makes us interesting! :)
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

the winky one

Post by the winky one »

OJ wrote:
29wes28 wrote: He helps with the coaching of his lads under 8's team who happened to play at half time at Odsal, dont read too much into him being there meaning he will be there next year, a few sources say hes going to be at Catalans and sooner than next year!
I wasn't reading anything into it Wes and just letting Winky know what had been said about him in different places, pretty clear he is out of favour with Saints fans whether he is injured or not and they haven't really missed him either have they.

Winky one you are not shot down in flames at all, more a case of we all see people differently - it is what makes us interesting! :)
Oh Thankyou.. :wink:
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

the winky one wrote:
OJ wrote:

Oh Thankyou.. :wink:
You smooth poster OJ :wink: