Rangi Chase 2 Match Ban - PLEASE READ AND ANSWER THE Q!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Wes

Rangi Chase 2 Match Ban - PLEASE READ AND ANSWER THE Q!

Post by Wes »

Rangi Chase has been given a 2 match ban for punching in the game against Bradford, Andy Coley was given a 1 game ban for punching against Leeds, I remember Westwood punching Sam T and getting nothing and Im sure I have seen others punching this year and getting nothing.

The RFL are an inconsistent joke!

Question to the floor, have the RFL given chase 2 games to help keep Leeds in the top 8?
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Rangi Chase 2 Match Ban - PLEASE READ AND ANSWER THE Q!

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

29wes28 wrote:Rangi Chase has been given a 2 match ban for punching in the game against Bradford, Andy Coley was given a 1 game ban for punching against Leeds, I remember Westwood punching Sam T and getting nothing and Im sure I have seen others punching this year and getting nothing.

Question to the floor, have the RFL given chase 2 games to help keep Leeds in the top 8?
Hmmmmm what do you think?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

29wes28 wrote:Rangi Chase has been given a 2 match ban for punching in the game against Bradford, Andy Coley was given a 1 game ban for punching against Leeds, I remember Westwood punching Sam T and getting nothing and Im sure I have seen others punching this year and getting nothing.

Errm, YES! :wink:

Wes

Post by Wes »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:

Honestly TrueBlue, RFL headquarters and Leeds sharing the same home and someones surname beginning with H surely wouldnt accept bias and would be determined to keep the game clean fair and consistent for all! Im sure of it!

Good answer Sutty :wink:
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

29wes28 wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:

Honestly TrueBlue, RFL headquarters and Leeds sharing the same home and someones surname beginning with H surely wouldnt accept bias and would be determined to keep the game clean fair and consistent for all! Im sure of it!

Good answer Sutty :wink:
My answer is a resounding YES!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

I was being diplomatic, wes. :lol:

Wes

Post by Wes »

Sutty wrote:I was being diplomatic, wes. :lol:
I thought that with theway you used the word, Errm

:lol:
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:

Now who would think up such a thing?.. :sly: :sly:
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Of course. Expect some interesting refereing decisions over the coming weeks to help redhall's favourites climb the table
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------