Rangi Chase 2 Match Ban - PLEASE READ AND ANSWER THE Q!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
AdamMac

Re: Rangi Chase 2 Match Ban - PLEASE READ AND ANSWER THE...

Post by AdamMac »

Reduced to 1 match on appeal!

Wes

Post by Wes »

After watching the incident on Boots and All he should have got a £300 fine and a warning did Jeffries even get cited for dropping the elbow on him, RFL are a joke, I say well done Rangi for letting players know they cant take the p1ss!!!
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Unfortunately the Mods would give me a red card for my thoughts regarding the dirty cheating scum bags that are the rfl.Fairness is not a word they understand! Rangi Chase never did deserve a 2 game ban in a million years.It is as you all state a ploy to ensure that the whingeing whino's appear in the play off's come the end of the season. This just ain't going to happen or I will let the wife go shopping with my credit card.The Whino's will not make the play off's this season mark my words.They are a team who are in complete and utter free fall.You can hold me to account if I am wrong.If they are going to get to the play off's then let them do it by fair means and not with the assistance of the scum at red hall. :(
Wes

Post by Wes »

I tend to agree and hope we are right Koochy!

I had the in law to be a bet that they would not make the top 4 or win the gf, he took it . . . Easy money!
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

My surname is Hetherington - Please don't pigeon hole me in to the same breed as that Gary see you next tuesday.

:lol:
Up The Mont!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Makes Rupert Murdoch looks like a care bear
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame