Ben Cockayne

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
exile in Tiger country

Re: Ben Cockayne

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Warrior 1989 is correct.
Jost Yahoogled to check.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Anyone still got a link to the CCTV footage of him kicking crap out of that bloke's head?
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Don't watch if easily offended

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/vi ... -CCTV.html

I said it when the incident first occurred, and I'll say it again. He's a nasty little piece of work, who doesn't deserve any more chances. The scrote!! :angry:

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Said it before and I'll say it again, I'd rather have a team full of coke snorters than a team full of people who do stuff like that. The argument that recreational drug users get a two year ban 'because rugby League players are role models' falls down spectacularly at the point you realise that thugs who do stuff like this aren't given any ban at all and its purely and simply because they don't get any money for banning players for being thugs.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

gpartin wrote:Said it before and I'll say it again, I'd rather have a team full of coke snorters than a team full of people who do stuff like that. The argument that recreational drug users get a two year ban 'because rugby League players are role models' falls down spectacularly at the point you realise that thugs who do stuff like this aren't given any ban at all and its purely and simply because they don't get any money for banning players for being thugs.
Totally agree and if people read my belated Gaz Hock opinion post when I first joined the forum I said as much then!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Thanks for the link Sutty. Posted it on SLF where some clown from HKR said he was sorry to see him go because he's a “nice bloke”!