Franchises for next 3 years

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

Franchises for next 3 years

Post by Kittwazzer »

RFL have confirmed 14 teams will be in Super League. They are making us wait to find out Wakey won't be one of them!
exile in Tiger country

Re: Franchises for next 3 years

Post by exile in Tiger country »

I think that is inevitable, but I also think Halifax will be in and Cas will be out.

That isn't based on any insider knowledge, or anything other than a feeling. A hunch if you will.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Come on Sox! :lol:
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

exile in Tiger country wrote:I think that is inevitable, but I also think Halifax will be in and Cas will be out.

That isn't based on any insider knowledge, or anything other than a feeling. A hunch if you will.
Isn't Matterson stepping down at the end of the season?? Possibly signs of things to come.

"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."