MORLEY BLOW FOR WARRINGTON

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cumbria_warrior

Re: MORLEY BLOW FOR WARRINGTON

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Just let H tackle Briers like he tackled last week. Or Hock put him on his ass. Would not be suprised if Morley plays yet
thomo

Post by thomo »

I think he will play - and also think Harrison will get over his injury too.

do they have to annouce the squads in advance for cup games?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

thomo wrote:I think he will play - and also think Harrison will get over his injury too.

do they have to annouce the squads in advance for cup games?
Yes
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

josie andrews wrote:Can someone go & give Briers a good hiding please & give him double vision :sly:
I'll believe he wont be playing when he actually doesn't turn up on the day...we had too much of this with Ian Millward so let's wait and see, If he doesn't play I will be glad because all he does is run round like a windmill.
I do hope that if it is correct about him he makes a speedy recovery,don't wish an injury on anyone...well apart from Long,Briers.....How evil am I? :blush: :blush:
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

Not been named in the Wolves 19:

Louis Anderson, Ryan Atkins, Matty Blythe, Chris Bridge, Lee Briers, Garreth Carvell, Jon Clarke, Mike Cooper, Simon Grix, Ben Harrison, Mickey Higham, Brett Hodgson, Matt King, Joel Monaghan, Michael Monaghan, Richie Myler,
David Solomona, Ben Westwood, Paul Wood.

http://www.warringtonwolves.org/wolves- ... rters-4503
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS