Amos is BACK!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Amos is BACK!!!

Post by cpwigan »

Operation a success, pain free and flying in training. Would be great to see him back to that early 2010 form when he ripped Wire apart at the HJ

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G0wlmkOrNU[/youtube]
Mr Stu

Re: Amos is BACK!!!

Post by Mr Stu »

Hopefully he stays fit and regains his confidence. It would be a great addition to come back into the team at this stage of the season.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Great news. He could be the difference for us!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

So glad to hear about that, have felt really sorry for the guy.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Is this definately the case CP? because had that many mixed messages about Amos recently I don't want to build my hopes up again only for it to be dashed, fingers crossed! :eusa10:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

By the way what a selection of video clips, I love the try against Wire (the last clip) and also the try against Wakey, until I cringe when he hits the post!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

100% Correct TB. In part from the horses mouth.

Aside from the injury, the guy has had a tough time in recent months and on that front things are now much better too. We now have a happy fully fit player who will hopefully offer much in the business end of the season.

I wouldn't mind at some point seeing Charnley at centre with Amos on the wing.
TrueBlueWarrior

cpwigan wrote:100% Correct TB. In part from the horses mouth.

Aside from the injury, the guy has had a tough time in recent months and on that front things are now much better too. We now have a happy fully fit player who will hopefully offer much in the business end of the season.

I wouldn't mind at some point seeing Charnley at centre with Amos on the wing.
Happy days!
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

It's a tantalising prospect of having Roberts, Sam T and Paaat as a back three. Terrifying for the opposition!!
With Hoff leaving I personally would like to see Joel T back in the second row and Charnley in at centre. I think we forget just how devastating Amos was until the infamous post incident. Those clips CP were a fab reminder! It bodes well for the future with competition for places right across the park.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
Maverickpils

Post by Maverickpils »

Call me pessimistic but I just hope it's not another false dawn - time will tell. Fingers crossed.