Danny Bridge

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
TrueBlueWarrior

Danny Bridge

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Danny Bridge, brother of Chris, signed for Dire from us!! Anyone any info on him or the situation?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Danny Bridge

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Good luck to Danny, he has a far better chance of getting into the Warrington team than the Wigan team in the next few years - they have a lot of 30ish players!

The only downside for Danny is that Wire do not develop or promote many juniors!!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

http://www.warringtonwolves.org/wolves- ... thers-4522
The signing of Danny is another example of the club investing in its future, bringing young British talent into the system here at Warrington.
:craz:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I think you will find a lot of youngsters leaving Wire rather than staying there or indeed signing for other clubs. Wire have some excellent young half backs and centres. Some decent back rowers too Why stay or why sign?
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I agree that he was a long way off our first team but have his chances really improved at Dire?

He must be awae that in spite of the quality of the reserves, they will still snap up any experienced player who becomes available.

How many home developed players are currently regulars in their first team?
TSB

Post by TSB »

All the very best to Danny Bridge. will be missed. A very nice lad, and a cracking player. Well done Wire you have got your selves a good young un.
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

cpwigan wrote:http://www.warringtonwolves.org/wolves- ... thers-4522
The signing of Danny is another example of the club investing in its future, bringing young British talent into the system here at Warrington.
That made me chuckle as well.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Dobby wrote:
cpwigan wrote:http://www.warringtonwolves.org/wolves- ... thers-4522
The signing of Danny is another example of the club investing in its future, bringing young British talentfrom other clubs into the system here at Warrington,as we don't have confidence in our own youngsters, or indeed, our coaching staff.
That made me chuckle as well.
Just a bit!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Danny definetly has ability. He actually does not look anything special but he seems to have a natural rugby brain that helps him evade tackles or run the right line. He has never struck me as a muck and nettles style forward though that you would want next to you in the trenches.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

TO THE REGIMENT!