Nadolig Llawen

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaiJones

Nadolig Llawen

Post by DaiJones »

That's Welsh for Merry Christmas everyone (apart from Geoff who will know). Very excited about heading back to Wigan for the festive period, (you can keep London over Christmas, there's only one place to be) if only there was a Boxing Day match to watch.

I'm sure I'll be in town and even surer that will entail Pemps. Watch out for me. All the best everyone.

PS What does everyone think of this snow stuff then?
wolftown warrior

Re: Nadolig Llawen

Post by wolftown warrior »

very good.... i was curious to know what that word was.. i`ll be coming up to wigan myself for the preseason game on boxing day.. dragging the missus along.. not happy.. ( cos it`s xmas!! and all that.. never mind..) told her the fresh air will do her good!! LOL

merry xmas to all.. or christmas.. some people really don`t like the short version you know! :D
Welsh Warrior

Post by Welsh Warrior »

I understood too Dai. Nice to see the Welsh language being spread about. What do I think of this snow stuff? Absolutely love it. Just wish we could have a hell of a lot more of it. Love the thought traffic not being able to move. Kids in sleighs. Snowball fights. Heaven. Bring it on.
*!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!*

Post by *!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!* »

the snow was well good! which match are you talking about though if there was one i missed it becuase i was in ireland over christmas x
WIGAN TILL I DIE!!!