John Kear

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
gpartin

John Kear

Post by gpartin »

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, I've not seen it if it has. John Kear's balanced commentary in the Warrington game was utterly bizarre for him. I'll never forget how utterly biased against us he was the year Leeds beat us in the cup at headingley and several times since where everything he's said has been against Wigan and usually totally wrong. I'd love to understand his reasoning behind the obvious change?

Another thing that was abundantly clear was that Kear had decided that Paaat was going to be MOM very early on, probably before kick off which I thought was a bit odd. Never trust a Yorkshire man with an upside down face.

Any theories to explain these oddities?
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Kittwazzer

Re: John Kear

Post by Kittwazzer »

Seemed surreal to me as well. Maybe he saw his P45 looming and wanted to present himself as a 'reasonable' person should any prospective employers be looking in. Expect a volte face next time out!
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Kear is nothing better than a T**T.Careful in your thinking.I was merely stating that this gentleman is confused. :cool:
Kittwazzer

Kear to leave Wakey

Post by Kittwazzer »

http://www.wakefieldwildcats.co.uk/new ... n/2011/07/
Kear set to leave at the end of the season

Wakefield Trinity Wildcats can confirm that the 2011 Super League campaign will be John Kear’s last as head coach.

Kear Who joined the club in 2006 will remain in charge for the last 5 games of the season, whilst the club look for a new man at the helm to take them forward from the 2012 season onwards.

Chief executive James Elston Explained: ” Having sat down with John this week all parties felt it was the right time to make a change, John Kear has played a major part in the recent history of the Wildcats and I wish to place on record our thanks for what he has achieved since coming in to the post in 2006.

“There have been some testing times at the club throughout his campaign and John has always approached each situation with dignity and professionalism. We wish him well for the future remain supportive for the rest of this season”.

Kear who has also held a position on the board of directors during his tenure explained: “I am a subscriber to the philosophy that coaching
has a five-year cycle.

“Having joined the Wildcats in 2006, this is the time to seek a fresh personal challenge, thus coinciding with the Club’s new ownership
and Super League licence.

“My tenure with the Wildcats started with that unforgetable end-of-season run of four wins out of six to avoid relegation, further
highlighted by the 2008 campaign with a club best-ever Super League finish of fifth and a highly creditable Challenge Cup semi-
final appearance.

“Throughout the five years, the Club has established itself as a mid-table side, this season being made onerous by financial crisis
resulting in a crippling points deduction.

“The pressure of always working below salary cap has provided the opportunity to coach the development of players from potential
to performance, such as Danny Brough, Richard Moore, Dale Ferguson, Ryan Atkins and, in the present outfit, Stuart Howarth
and Tommy Lee.

“It has been a pleasure and an honour to make a contribution to a club with the heritage of Wakefield Trinity and my thanks go to the
Directors, both current and previous, the players, backroom staff, sponsors and, particularly, the loyal supporters.”
Mr Stu

Re: Kear to leave Wakey

Post by Mr Stu »

Off to Hull KR i hear, Morgan to Castleford.
KOOCH

Re: Kear to leave Wakey

Post by KOOCH »

Shame he does not leave rugby league altogether the little troll.
StarAndy

Post by StarAndy »

I met him once at a charity bash and he was in the Gents standing at the next urinal and i remembered looking down at his feet that were at best a size 6 and as i thought about how small his feet actually were i got an awful smell of sugar puffs from his p*ss.......
I immediatley thought to myself that men who have small feet and smell of sugar puffs cant be trusted...

:lol:

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Andy, that is one of the signs of diabetes!

Sugar Puffs that is, not little feet!
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

When women pee it smells like sugar puffs therefore Kear is a woman. :o
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

gpartin wrote:When women pee it smells like sugar puffs therefore Kear is a woman. :o
And you know that because.............