Graham should be fit for Saturday!!!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Graham should be fit for Saturday!!!

Post by Panchitta Marra »

KOOCH wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:One or two good stiff hits could put him back to square one. Get into his ribs from the offset even if he is offloading.
Just what I was thinking myself Panchitta Marra.We need a two or three man rush from the off smashing him into the ground.For example Coley,Lima,Hansen and anyone who feels the need to inflict a little damage to his ribs.Mind you he will probably try to get his own back by standing on Pats heel again that is if he is capable after the hit I hope happens. :D
The two I would pressurise are Graham and Pryce.
Its possible both could reoccur with injury problems if caught right.
If Graham's injury is as bad as the Aints are making it out to be, then it shouldnt take a massive effort to get it to flare up again.
On another note, I think that Eastmond will be used off the bench to pinpoint Deacs when Stains are on the attack.
OJ

Post by OJ »

the winky one wrote:A bulging disc eh?..He'd have bulging eyeballs if I had anything to do with it! :badg: :badg:
Can you explain how you would achieve Mr Graham having bulging eyeballs please winky? The mind boggles! :D
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

the winky one

Post by the winky one »

OJ wrote:
the winky one wrote:A bulging disc eh?..He'd have bulging eyeballs if I had anything to do with it! :badg: :badg:
Can you explain how you would achieve Mr Graham having bulging eyeballs please winky? The mind boggles! :D

:o :o You rude thing...I meant I would grab him by the throat until his eyeballs popped out...I'm not normally a violent person...but for him I would make an exception :sly:
OJ

Post by OJ »

the winky one wrote:
OJ wrote:

:o :o You rude thing...I meant I would grab him by the throat until his eyeballs popped out...I'm not normally a violent person...but for him I would make an exception :sly:
Now then winky are you sure it is me that is rude? When you wanted to change your user name I suggested that you only wanted to alter one vowel - the i for an o - seem to think you came up with an alternative answer on that occasion as well :o in this instance I thought you were going to do a bit of pole dancing or something similar! Tut tut :roll:
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I reckon Fat Prince Harry is a huge gamble by Royce tomorrow and I have a lot of respect for Royce cos he looks like me!

Stains fans are orgasmic that Pryce will destroy us on his own. Yeah right!
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

OJ wrote:
the winky one wrote:
OJ wrote: Can you explain how you would achieve Mr Graham having bulging eyeballs please winky? The mind boggles! :D

Now then winky are you sure it is me that is rude? When you wanted to change your user name I suggested that you only wanted to alter one vowel - the i for an o - seem to think you came up with an alternative answer on that occasion as well :o in this instance I thought you were going to do a bit of pole dancing or something similar! Tut tut :roll:
:redf: :redf: :redf: :hehe:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Porkies re the injury being as bad as they made out or was he injected with pain killers before and during the game.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

cpwigan wrote:Porkies re the injury being as bad as they made out or was he injected with pain killers before and during the game.
Didn't work very well did they? He was crap and looks shot to me. Can't see him lasting in the NRL on this years evidence.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

bourbon_rat

Post by bourbon_rat »

gpartin wrote:Didn't work very well did they? He was crap and looks shot to me. Can't see him lasting in the NRL on this years evidence.
Yes - Canterbury Bankstown aren't known for a strenuous pre season but it'll be 'interesting' to see if their pet ESL signing makes the grade :wink:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite
and furthermore always carry a small snake
- W C Fields
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

gpartin wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Porkies re the injury being as bad as they made out or was he injected with pain killers before and during the game.
Didn't work very well did they? He was crap and looks shot to me. Can't see him lasting in the NRL on this years evidence.
I really have never rated him all that highly and think both he and Canterbury are making a huge mistake!