Brian Noble how do you sleep at night?!?!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Wigan_forever1985

Brian Noble how do you sleep at night?!?!

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

It makes my blood boil everytime he says anything about Sam, he kept him out the team and were it not for that fateful injury to tim smith sam wouldnt have got a first team shot!.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
ancientnloyal

Re: Brian Noble how do you sleep at night?!?!

Post by ancientnloyal »

I don't think I have heard him compliment Wane and others for bringing Sam through the ranks. Seems like he is smuglike when he talks about 'giving his debut' as it was all him.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

ancientnloyal wrote:I don't think I have heard him compliment Wane and others for bringing Sam through the ranks. Seems like he is smuglike when he talks about 'giving his debut' as it was all him.
Tit
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

IIRC, Brian Noble is the only coach to have dropped Sam Tomkins too and the only coach to drop a player after scoring 5 tries too :wink: I bet he never drops those facts in too :lol:
jobo

Post by jobo »

Pity Hull if they end up with him, as some of their fans ont tuther forum seem to be wishing for.
yoda warrior

Post by yoda warrior »

jobo wrote:Pity Hull if they end up with him, as some of their fans ont tuther forum seem to be wishing for.
I'm sure Noble would get them playing a bit better than they have in recent times. They've got a very good roster, should be able to play better football than they currently do.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

jobo wrote:Pity Hull if they end up with him, as some of their fans ont tuther forum seem to be wishing for.
Hull want him, KR want him, Cas want him, Wakey want him. Even the Whino's fans would rather have Noble than McDermott.
They have no idea how far back he would set development of up and coming youngsters.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Morph wrote:and I'd still hav e him before Millward anyday of the week.
No argument from me on thst one. I could feel Millward's hatred of Wigan through the telly on Saturday.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09