Jus wanted to know

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

Re: Jus wanted to know

Post by mrs_carney »

Ok maybe the stand can be quiet....but not everyone its not like the west, i think i've yet to find someone who moves in that stand!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
silver surfer

Post by silver surfer »

Ok maybe the stand can be quiet....but not everyone its not like the west, i think i've yet to find someone who moves in that stand!
I will be in the West stand and I'm not quite dead yet.
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

South For me, went in the west once didnt like it never again!!
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Yes but do you move......they just seem to sit there and clap!
Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

South season ticket for me, I actually prefer to watch from the side but the atmosphere in the South is unbeatable. Got some complimentary tickets for the West stand a couple of times last season, thought I was going to be asked to leave at one point for moving and shouting to much. now I let my Dad have the West tickets and I use my season tickets, wouldn’t want to give anyone a heart attack with a resounding “COME ON WIGAN�!!!!!!!!
Yes I Ate All The Pies !!!!
phonicbhoy

Post by phonicbhoy »

You must have been sat somewhere different to me then in the West. I have 2 Yorkshire ladies sitting behind me. It's never a dull moment for me with them :D

The age group varies in the West Stand as it does in the East. I've seen alot of youngish people in the West.

One of the reasons we're in the West is because of the sun.
I can't wait for my next drink, the first one is gona sink I'm the last of the big time drinkers...
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

robjoenz posted:
It's a trade off between view and atmosphere, used to go in the East before I got my season ticket last year, the crowd doesn't get going so much. In the South the crowd is great. There's no better crowd then when we are defending our own line on the South side.

I still sing along in the east even if it is on my own. And at least i can watch the game!! But give the east there due in the big games they get going just as much as they do in the south.
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
silver surfer

Post by silver surfer »

Yes but do you move......they just seem to sit there and clap!
I for one certainly move and so do my neighbours (well you have to keep going at our age) We "oldies" know how to enjoy ourselves.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Mrs Carney, at last you see the light. At least with you , Robjoenz and Mario converting to the halfway line and understanding the game better the comments on the game should improve. Tried to persuade mrs ian.birchall to move from the West Stand to the East as the discounts for an old man are greater, (take note GeoffN) but we are staying put, just above t'players tunnel on the West. We sat in the same popular stand seats for 17 years at Central Park and having started off in these seats at the JJB she thinks it would be unlucky to move, even thouigh we have won virtually nothing in these seats.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

At last i see the light? I have sat in the east stand since we moved to the JJB, personally i think its better but each to their own!