Quins v Leeds

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Quins v Leeds

Post by josie andrews »

final score Quins 32 Leeds 22

Looks like Leeds are looking to next week :roll:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Re: Quins v Leeds

Post by Kittwazzer »

Final score flatters Leeds. Took them 53 minutes to get on the scoresheet. 32-4 at one stage!
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

I really hope that we do something similar to them next week. I don't actually want to see a competitive exciting game, I want to see us systematically destroy them by about 40 points.

After the Danny McGuire cheating last season and the way they get away with blue murder by the RFL, I simply want us to show just how much better we are. To nil them too would be wonderful.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kiwiseddon wrote:I really hope that we do something similar to them next week. I don't actually want to see a competitive exciting game, I want to see us systematically destroy them by about 40 points.

After the Danny McGuire cheating last season and the way they get away with blue murder by the RFL, I simply want us to show just how much better we are. To nil them too would be wonderful.
So would I Kiwi :) I hate, really hate Leeds :exc:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
BriH

Post by BriH »

josie andrews wrote:
Kiwiseddon wrote:I really hope that we do something similar to them next week. I don't actually want to see a competitive exciting game, I want to see us systematically destroy them by about 40 points.

So would I Kiwi :) I hate, really hate Leeds :exc:
And you know I really, really hate Leeds! Don't know whether we will 'nil' them but +40 would do nicely.
Apparently 'Dour Face' Brian McDermott wasn't impressed (seems like Leeds had one eye on Wembley) plus they seem to moaning about some of the "injuries" they picked up.
Already making excuses for the hammering they are going to get? I'll bet they are terrified of the prospect of meeting an in-form Wigan who, I hope, will blow them away.
C'mon WIGAN!! :D :D