Leon Pryce has signed for Catalans

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

Leon Pryce has signed for Catalans

Post by cpwigan »

3 Year Contract
cpwigan

Re: Leon Pryce has signed for Catalans

Post by cpwigan »

LEON Pryce has announced that he has signed a new three-year deal with Catalans Dragons.

Leon stated: “I have had a great time at Saints and have nothing but brilliant memories of the club and the team. I have been a part of several trophy winning sides and it has been an honour to play with so many great players and teams over the years.

“I would also like to thank the fans for their support; they have been nothing but top class in my time at the Saints. They were patient with me when I was out injured and their support when I came back will be something I always remember.”

Saints Chairman Eamonn McManus added: "We wish Leon every success at his new club and in his new life.

“We fully appreciate his decision and choice and wish him and his family well."
bertina

Leon Pryce .

Post by bertina »

Just announced he has signed for Catalan on a three year deal.
Kittwazzer

Re: Leon Pryce .

Post by Kittwazzer »

Despair all over the RedVee. Its taken the shine off their brand new stadium! :lol:
OJ

Post by OJ »

Kittwazzer wrote:Despair all over the RedVee. Its taken the shine off their brand new stadium! :lol:
Why was he going to be a cleaner in the new place? (I'll get my coat!)

Seriously though Saints have done ok without him for some time now and it is no use trying to hang on to a player that doesn't want to play for you any more. Don't suppose they want Karl as well do they?
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

That's a weird one.

Leaving a sinking ship?
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

I understand this is the first English player signed since
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

OJ wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:Despair all over the RedVee. Its taken the shine off their brand new stadium! :lol:
Why was he going to be a cleaner in the new place? (I'll get my coat!)

Seriously though Saints have done ok without him for some time now and it is no use trying to hang on to a player that doesn't want to play for you any more. Don't suppose they want Karl as well do they?
When this thread originally set off in the "Wigan Warriors" section, I thought weeeeyhheeeeeeeey, weve got rid of Karl, then the dyxlexia corrected itself and I saw it was Leon.
I was gutted. :lol:
southernpie

Post by southernpie »

Panchitta Marra wrote: When this thread originally set off in the "Wigan Warriors" section, I thought weeeeyhheeeeeeeey, weve got rid of Karl, then the dyxlexia corrected itself and I saw it was Leon.
I was gutted. :lol:
I had the same thought process and emotion
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

OJ wrote: Seriously though Saints have done ok without him for some time now and it is no use trying to hang on to a player that doesn't want to play for you any more.
Exactly what I thought. Stains fans have always been blinkered to certain players. Only thing Pryce has been good for this year is lying on the table and handing them an excuse for why they lost! :lol: